Gurgaon school

Vipin

I am moving to Gurgaon and will want admission in nursery for my 3 year old son. Is it the right age. Please suggest on schools too. Is DPS gurgaon as good as DPS RK Puram?

Parul

Hi Vipin.. My son has been going to DPS but I am not too happy and thinking of change. Results are good but the overall development is not all that great. My child still hasn’t picked up conversing in English and sometimes shows or uses rowdy language which he picks from school. He says that his classmates also behave like this. So, I wouldn’t suggest this.

Sneha

Hi Vipin! Do you want an international school or one with ICSE or CBSE syllabus. This will help you decide. Also a lot of schools in Gurgaon follow the progressive schooling theory—no uniform, no exams etc. Depends on your concept if you want to go for these or the more systemised schools.

Ritu Mittal

In nursery, most schools in Gurgaon want the child to have completed 3 years as on September 30. Good schools are SriramAravalli, Heritage, Suncity, Scottish High, and Shiv Nadar. These have very good reputation but the admission criteria and procedure is different in all. So, check first with the school.

Hi Vipin Pls refer to an earlier parent talk- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/any-parent-whos-child-is-going-to-dps-sector-45-gurgaon/256

habbit

hi my boy is 2. 9 year how to remove his bad habbit

tips to engaged 2 year child

wat are the tips to engaged 2 year girl daily routine

When can i put my son in a play school

hi my son is 1n half yrs old but speaks only 3 words kindly suggest when can i p..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

select school board

my child is 2 and half year. plz you suggest me which board is good for him CB..

school admission for my son

hiall can any one tell me which board is good for children thanks

age for playschool

hello dear fellow parents, my son is 21 months old. what age will be fine to jo..