Gurgaon school

Vipin

I am moving to Gurgaon and will want admission in nursery for my 3 year old son. Is it the right age. Please suggest on schools too. Is DPS gurgaon as good as DPS RK Puram?

Parul

Hi Vipin.. My son has been going to DPS but I am not too happy and thinking of change. Results are good but the overall development is not all that great. My child still hasn’t picked up conversing in English and sometimes shows or uses rowdy language which he picks from school. He says that his classmates also behave like this. So, I wouldn’t suggest this.

Sneha

Hi Vipin! Do you want an international school or one with ICSE or CBSE syllabus. This will help you decide. Also a lot of schools in Gurgaon follow the progressive schooling theory—no uniform, no exams etc. Depends on your concept if you want to go for these or the more systemised schools.

Ritu Mittal

In nursery, most schools in Gurgaon want the child to have completed 3 years as on September 30. Good schools are SriramAravalli, Heritage, Suncity, Scottish High, and Shiv Nadar. These have very good reputation but the admission criteria and procedure is different in all. So, check first with the school.

Hi Vipin Pls refer to an earlier parent talk- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/any-parent-whos-child-is-going-to-dps-sector-45-gurgaon/256

how to give writing practice .

Now he is asking more question I reply to him and again and again he replying..

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

when he is talk

talking

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

what colours to be used to hand painting..

hi... my daughter is 1year 11months and to keep her engage want to teach her fin..

not response to the class teacher

my son knows shapes,vegetable,and alphabet but when his class teacher take test..