Gurgaon school

Vipin

I am moving to Gurgaon and will want admission in nursery for my 3 year old son. Is it the right age. Please suggest on schools too. Is DPS gurgaon as good as DPS RK Puram?

Parul

Hi Vipin.. My son has been going to DPS but I am not too happy and thinking of change. Results are good but the overall development is not all that great. My child still hasn’t picked up conversing in English and sometimes shows or uses rowdy language which he picks from school. He says that his classmates also behave like this. So, I wouldn’t suggest this.

Sneha

Hi Vipin! Do you want an international school or one with ICSE or CBSE syllabus. This will help you decide. Also a lot of schools in Gurgaon follow the progressive schooling theory—no uniform, no exams etc. Depends on your concept if you want to go for these or the more systemised schools.

Ritu Mittal

In nursery, most schools in Gurgaon want the child to have completed 3 years as on September 30. Good schools are SriramAravalli, Heritage, Suncity, Scottish High, and Shiv Nadar. These have very good reputation but the admission criteria and procedure is different in all. So, check first with the school.

Hi Vipin Pls refer to an earlier parent talk- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/any-parent-whos-child-is-going-to-dps-sector-45-gurgaon/256

Pre primary schools

Please tell me about the requirements of montessori school and what to look in a..

speaking

when babies start speaking. my baby is 1. 4 year old.

school admission for my son

hiall can any one tell me which board is good for children thanks

Classes/ activities for 3 yrs old

Hi. I am looking for some classes for my 3 yrs old. Any recommendations? Thnks

SCHOOL ADMISSION

I am looking for admission for my younger son this year, kibdly advice

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

Speaks in his own language

My son is 1 year 7 month old. He speaks some word like Aai, baba , Kaka, mamma,..