Gurgaon school

Vipin

I am moving to Gurgaon and will want admission in nursery for my 3 year old son. Is it the right age. Please suggest on schools too. Is DPS gurgaon as good as DPS RK Puram?

Parul

Hi Vipin.. My son has been going to DPS but I am not too happy and thinking of change. Results are good but the overall development is not all that great. My child still hasn’t picked up conversing in English and sometimes shows or uses rowdy language which he picks from school. He says that his classmates also behave like this. So, I wouldn’t suggest this.

Sneha

Hi Vipin! Do you want an international school or one with ICSE or CBSE syllabus. This will help you decide. Also a lot of schools in Gurgaon follow the progressive schooling theory—no uniform, no exams etc. Depends on your concept if you want to go for these or the more systemised schools.

Ritu Mittal

In nursery, most schools in Gurgaon want the child to have completed 3 years as on September 30. Good schools are SriramAravalli, Heritage, Suncity, Scottish High, and Shiv Nadar. These have very good reputation but the admission criteria and procedure is different in all. So, check first with the school.

Hi Vipin Pls refer to an earlier parent talk- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/any-parent-whos-child-is-going-to-dps-sector-45-gurgaon/256

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..