Special Needs

Hair fall for 3 monts

Anitha Guna

Hi.. my son is 3 months old ,he is having heavy hair loss,whether it will regrow or its due to some deficiency... Plz advice. only breastfeeding, do I need to eat any food.

Pooja

Hi anitha, I guess the hair fall for the baby is considered normal. My baby too had hair fall from 2nd month. When we consulted the ped, he told it's normal since babies were in water, hair will break off. It will regrow after sometime. My baby had lot of hair and she became like bald almost just few hairs, we started using Himalaya shampoo as prescribed by doc and coconut oil for baby hair. Now baby is 6 months and hair started growing and is quite thick. And once the tonsuring of hair is done several times the original hair type will grow.

Travelling

Hi frnds ..my lo is 11 mnths ..n i am travelling to ahmedabad by train.. i m not..

Small doubt

My daughter is now 4 month baby, cerelac is good to give now?

milk quantity

how much formula milk is given to my 7 month old baby at one tym .i m also breas..

bottle suggestion

my 9 month old baby is not ready to take bottle milk if I breast pump nd give it..

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajah..

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh

teething issues

my baby will complete 7months in 9th of feb.. she where eat eveything... from la..

Name for baby boy

suggest one good name for my baby boy starting with the letter 'N'