Special Needs

Hair fall for 3 monts

Anitha Guna

Hi.. my son is 3 months old ,he is having heavy hair loss,whether it will regrow or its due to some deficiency... Plz advice. only breastfeeding, do I need to eat any food.

Pooja

Hi anitha, I guess the hair fall for the baby is considered normal. My baby too had hair fall from 2nd month. When we consulted the ped, he told it's normal since babies were in water, hair will break off. It will regrow after sometime. My baby had lot of hair and she became like bald almost just few hairs, we started using Himalaya shampoo as prescribed by doc and coconut oil for baby hair. Now baby is 6 months and hair started growing and is quite thick. And once the tonsuring of hair is done several times the original hair type will grow.

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajah..

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh

bottle suggestion

my 9 month old baby is not ready to take bottle milk if I breast pump nd give it..

Small doubt

My daughter is now 4 month baby, cerelac is good to give now?

Not able to breastfeed my 2 months old c..

due to less supply of breastmilk i cant feed my child properly.. kindly help me..

Activities

My baby is 7 months old... what all the activities and playing game i can do.....

Close Nose at night

I want to know the remedies for close nose of my child due to cold season. He su..

breast pump duration

hi... my baby is 20days old. could you tell me for how long time we have to pump..

Need suggestions

My daughter is 9 months old .. she's having a little bit loose motion when she..