Special Needs

Hair fall for 3 monts

Anitha Guna

Hi.. my son is 3 months old ,he is having heavy hair loss,whether it will regrow or its due to some deficiency... Plz advice. only breastfeeding, do I need to eat any food.

Pooja

Hi anitha, I guess the hair fall for the baby is considered normal. My baby too had hair fall from 2nd month. When we consulted the ped, he told it's normal since babies were in water, hair will break off. It will regrow after sometime. My baby had lot of hair and she became like bald almost just few hairs, we started using Himalaya shampoo as prescribed by doc and coconut oil for baby hair. Now baby is 6 months and hair started growing and is quite thick. And once the tonsuring of hair is done several times the original hair type will grow.

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajah..

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh

don't drinking milk

hii my daughter is 1yearand2month's old she is not drinking milk only breastmilk..

feeding

hy guys koi muje bata skta he ki feeding kab 6udani chahie bacche ko konse month..

unique yet traditional name for boy

Hi Everyone, plz suggest some traditional N unquie name for my baby boy starting..

unique name for my princess

hello all.... please suggest name for my little princess.... the letters are Ve..

How can my baby gain weight ?

my baby 1years 2 month. His weight is 10 kg. pls suggest me. how can he get more..

breast pump

which pump is best for pumping

milk quantity

how much formula milk is given to my 7 month old baby at one tym .i m also breas..