Special Needs

Hair fall for 3 monts

Anitha Guna

Hi.. my son is 3 months old ,he is having heavy hair loss,whether it will regrow or its due to some deficiency... Plz advice. only breastfeeding, do I need to eat any food.

Meenu

thanks pooja ...my baby girl is also 2. 5 , she is also having heavy hairfall ..your comments help me.

Pooja

Hi anitha, I guess the hair fall for the baby is considered normal. My baby too had hair fall from 2nd month. When we consulted the ped, he told it's normal since babies were in water, hair will break off. It will regrow after sometime. My baby had lot of hair and she became like bald almost just few hairs, we started using Himalaya shampoo as prescribed by doc and coconut oil for baby hair. Now baby is 6 months and hair started growing and is quite thick. And once the tonsuring of hair is done several times the original hair type will grow.

fever due to vaccine

after giving vaccine my baby having fever. I have given paracetamol thrice bt st..

baby weigght

my baby is 11 mnth . she don't eat solid food. she just like milk. her weight is..

baby not taking any food?

hi my 11 month old baby is not taking any food and liquid for last 4 days..... w..

feeding

hy guys koi muje bata skta he ki feeding kab 6udani chahie bacche ko konse month..

bottle suggestion

my 9 month old baby is not ready to take bottle milk if I breast pump nd give it..

Food while travelling

Hi mommies, My LO is 10 mnths old. Need to go out of station in family functio..

Breastfeeding

how to stop breastfeeding for 10 months old baby gal.... she is not taking bottl..