Hair fall

Priyanka

Hi.. my son is one and a half year old. In our family the 'mundan' is done after two years. He had very good and long hair till 1 year but later he had such bad hair fall That now when I tie his hair, his scalp is Visible allover... And even hair has become thin. And the problem still persist. Pls suggest some remedy.

• 1

This is not just a small hair fall problem. Probably it is best if you consult his pediatrician about this. It could indicate other problems.

hitting and biting

my 2 year old baby just hits and bites if we do something which she doesn't like..

food and behaviour

my daughter is 1 yr and 4 months old ,she didn't eat much she is becoming angry..

potty training

my son is 2 yr old. I'm not able to potty train him. he is not even trying to si..

weight gain

hiii all. my daughter is Very choosy in taking meals. infact she doesn't take g..

baby

my baby is 2. 4yrs old.. And he is not at all intrested in eating.. n so much ir..

chicken pox

my baby got chicken pox she is itching the area where she got spots as a result..

hair loss

my son is 2 yrs 8 mnths .his hair is too thin. dr says there is no medicine at t..

Stop feeding during night...

my daughter is 1 year 3 months old... I am trying to stop feeding during night....