Hair Growth

Ashwini

My 2+ year old girl has very thin curly hair. Her hair growth is comapratively slow and they do not grow properly. Does any one have home remedies for this?

• 1

Rashmi Balagopal

Hi Ashwini, I have a three year old and he had extremely thin hair. He even had somewhat of a bald patch on the back of his head. I don't know if you have got your little one's hair tonsured. I found that after the first tonsure, his hair growth improved quite a bit. We did a tonsure again when he was about 2. 5 and now he seems to be doing ok. Although his hair is still thin, but the bald patch which was bugging me has gone :). My mother in law believes in oiling the hair etc, but my gets a very bad cold every time I leave the oil for more than half an hour. So I have left it for the nature to take its course. Also, I have very thin hair and so does my dad, guess some part of it is genetics as well. hang in there, those locks will grow!

Travel to north east

Hello frnds.. Just need some tips.. Actually my daughter is one year 3 months ol..

food and behaviour

my daughter is 1 yr and 4 months old ,she didn't eat much she is becoming angry..

sleep

my little one sleeps only if I breast feed her. she is one yr four months now. h..

fever and diarrhea

my child is suffering from fever and diarrhea .. from last night... I don't know..

Dryfruit name

Hii, momies.. Which type of dryfruit can give in summer season for 19month old b..

Mobile addiction of children's

Hi everyone, I am 3 yr 7 month baby girl and 2 yr 4 month baby boy father, my jo..

2 year toddler throwing tantrums.

She screams at the top of her voice i don't know what to do and how to control h..

thumb sucking

my 2yr 3months old daughter takes thumb please help