Hair Growth

Ashwini

My 2+ year old girl has very thin curly hair. Her hair growth is comapratively slow and they do not grow properly. Does any one have home remedies for this?

• 1

Rashmi Balagopal

Hi Ashwini, I have a three year old and he had extremely thin hair. He even had somewhat of a bald patch on the back of his head. I don't know if you have got your little one's hair tonsured. I found that after the first tonsure, his hair growth improved quite a bit. We did a tonsure again when he was about 2. 5 and now he seems to be doing ok. Although his hair is still thin, but the bald patch which was bugging me has gone :). My mother in law believes in oiling the hair etc, but my gets a very bad cold every time I leave the oil for more than half an hour. So I have left it for the nature to take its course. Also, I have very thin hair and so does my dad, guess some part of it is genetics as well. hang in there, those locks will grow!

help me out

hello... i m a mother of 2 years 6 months baby boy, now a days he is become very..

Throwing tantrums and not listening

My daughter is turning 3yrs this month. Nowadays she is throwing tantrums,not li..

urgent talk

my baby 2year old dont talk properly

wearing daiper

up to which age we wear a diaper to baby

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

what to do when kids demand things and c..

- meet their demand, however unreasonable it is... at times even compormise or b..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

Thumb sucking

Hi mommies.. my almost 2 year old daughter is still sucking her thumb! I have tr..