Hairfall

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi , I am suffering from very very severe hairfall Please suggest how to overcome and is this normal to everyone ? I have a 5month old baby on breastfeed

Aabha

Hi Bhavana.. yes it is v much normal to have hairfall post delivery and while breastfeeding.. I suffered the same.. infact I still have a lot of hairfall 9 months post delivery!! I hope you are taking multivitamin/iron/calcium tablets as suggested by your gynaec.. and try to take care of your hair the way you used to before.. I know itz difficult with a baby but still.. :)

motion

hello my baby is six months old and as it is winters going on he got sick with d..

How to git rid of running nose

my daughter is of 7 months n shez having running nose.. any home remedies

baby massage oil

my 5 month old baby girl has dry skin. which oil is suitable for massaging her?..

colic issue

my son is having severe colic. i have test all the recommended medicine like col..

Buffalo milk

my ped suggested buffalo milk for my baby... which one is best and how to give i..

cold medicine

I am feeding my 4 months old baby and got cold today. can you please suggest whi..

urine infection

my 10 month baby got urine infection what may be the cause of the same doctor sa..