Hairfall

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi , I am suffering from very very severe hairfall Please suggest how to overcome and is this normal to everyone ? I have a 5month old baby on breastfeed

Aabha

Hi Bhavana.. yes it is v much normal to have hairfall post delivery and while breastfeeding.. I suffered the same.. infact I still have a lot of hairfall 9 months post delivery!! I hope you are taking multivitamin/iron/calcium tablets as suggested by your gynaec.. and try to take care of your hair the way you used to before.. I know itz difficult with a baby but still.. :)

green poop

my baby is almost 4 months old and his poop is green colour, he is formula and b..

my 4 months old vomits a lot after every..

hello, my 4 month old baby is bottle formula fed. he vomits a lot after every Fe..

Tummy time

My baby daughter is 5month plus but till now not done her tummy. What is the pro..

how to give walnut dryfruit to 1 year b..

whether walnut should be powdered n given to babies.. suggest me how walnut dry..

Height and weight

Hi what should be the height and weight of 5 month 20 days old baby boy