Hairfall

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi , I am suffering from very very severe hairfall Please suggest how to overcome and is this normal to everyone ? I have a 5month old baby on breastfeed

Aabha

Hi Bhavana.. yes it is v much normal to have hairfall post delivery and while breastfeeding.. I suffered the same.. infact I still have a lot of hairfall 9 months post delivery!! I hope you are taking multivitamin/iron/calcium tablets as suggested by your gynaec.. and try to take care of your hair the way you used to before.. I know itz difficult with a baby but still.. :)

for cold

my baby is 7 month old suffering from cold ....her nose is fully blocked unable..

Early baby teething

Hi all,My baby boy is 3. 5 months old. From few days he has become very irritate..

Baby dandruff

Any suggestions to handle baby dandruff for a 2 month old baby. I use to apply o..

cold (runny nose)

cold (runny nose).. hi.. my son was 11mnths old. just today he started runny nos..

post pregnancy weight

hi frnds, is there any chance to reduce post pregnancy weight after 8 or 9 month..

What to give 11months old boy to eat

What kind of food should give to 11months baby boy?