Hairfall

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi , I am suffering from very very severe hairfall Please suggest how to overcome and is this normal to everyone ? I have a 5month old baby on breastfeed

Aabha

Hi Bhavana.. yes it is v much normal to have hairfall post delivery and while breastfeeding.. I suffered the same.. infact I still have a lot of hairfall 9 months post delivery!! I hope you are taking multivitamin/iron/calcium tablets as suggested by your gynaec.. and try to take care of your hair the way you used to before.. I know itz difficult with a baby but still.. :)

Regarding cleaning of milk bottles

Is boiling the most effective way to clean up the milk bottles or any other meth..

teeth bleeding

My son is 10months old, today I saw blood coming from his upper teeth. please s..

crawling!!

when do babies start crawling??

Lumps i breast

Seems i have developed lumps in breast as my kid doesnt suck properly and breast..

weight

what will be weight of the baby at the age 1 n above

she is not passing latrin regularly

hi. I'm the mother for sudeepthi. she is 3-1/2month old. she is not passing latr..