handling with twins

Swapna Kulkarni

Hello All,I am mother of twin boys who are 7 years of age. Getting difficult nowadays to take their home work. One is very fast and other is slow. Please suggest some tips to take their home work effectively. Thanks in advance.

• 2

Swapna Kulkarni

Thanks Aanchal and Carol for your suggestion. Yes Carol, they are little dependent on each other but has their own preferences. I will try to teach slower one independently. Thanks once again.

Aanchal

Hi Swapna, First of all hats off to you for managing the twins. I have always seen that twins are very different nature and quality wise. As u said one is fast and other is slow, you may devote more time in helping the one who is slow.

Hyderabad School

Dear all, I would like to know about Hyderabad school near by gachibowli. we ar..

increase educational interest

my daughter is 7+ . I wish if anyone can suggest me how could her interest in ed..

focus

daughter does not focus on studies

less interest in studies

my daughter is in 2nd class but nt showing much interest in studies

education

How to motivate a child

education

education and learning

study of my baby

he is not ready to read n write. he is in class 2nd but he is too much weak. he..

make learning more intresting

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wa..