handling with twins

Swapna Kulkarni

Hello All,I am mother of twin boys who are 7 years of age. Getting difficult nowadays to take their home work. One is very fast and other is slow. Please suggest some tips to take their home work effectively. Thanks in advance.

• 2

Swapna Kulkarni

Thanks Aanchal and Carol for your suggestion. Yes Carol, they are little dependent on each other but has their own preferences. I will try to teach slower one independently. Thanks once again.

Aanchal

Hi Swapna, First of all hats off to you for managing the twins. I have always seen that twins are very different nature and quality wise. As u said one is fast and other is slow, you may devote more time in helping the one who is slow.

Best school in dwarka

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. P..

boarding school

is there any boarding school that emphazisi more on music for grade 6

Lack of interest in studying

My daughter is 7 years old in class 2 she lack interest in the studying till da..

about studies of my children

education and learning

crawling & sitting

hi my son is 9 months old but still not crawling or sitting..

How to drag them towards studies?

Hi, can you suggest me few ideas to make children feel ease about their books &..