handling with twins

Swapna Kulkarni

Hello All,I am mother of twin boys who are 7 years of age. Getting difficult nowadays to take their home work. One is very fast and other is slow. Please suggest some tips to take their home work effectively. Thanks in advance.

• 2

Swapna Kulkarni

Thanks Aanchal and Carol for your suggestion. Yes Carol, they are little dependent on each other but has their own preferences. I will try to teach slower one independently. Thanks once again.

Aanchal

Hi Swapna, First of all hats off to you for managing the twins. I have always seen that twins are very different nature and quality wise. As u said one is fast and other is slow, you may devote more time in helping the one who is slow.

less interest in studies

my daughter is in 2nd class but nt showing much interest in studies

Best school in dwarka

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. P..

increase concentration of my 11yr daught..

pl explain how to increase the concentration of my 11 years daughter in studies...

make learning more intresting

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wa..

Education and learning

Hi my son is 9 year old. Study pe dyhn nhi deta aap btaio kya karu

education

how cn I make her more attentive on her studies??