Hard Skin on knees

Deepti Singh

Mar 11, 2013

Hi My daughter is 1. 5 yrs. Due to long time crawling she has this rough, black and hard skin on her knees which looks very odd. Summers are approaching and i like to dress her up in frocks and shorts but this patch looks really odd. Ay suggestions how to get it disappear. Deepti

• 5

Deepti Singh

Hi thanx Bhavna. i have aloe plants. will go for that also

Deepti Singh

hey deepti, with time the hardened/ darkened skin will go on its own but you could fasten the process by putting some aloe gel on her knees when she is sleeping... it worked with my daughter( though i have a couple of aloe plants at home and i used fresh aloe gel,but i am sure a store bought aloevera juice would also help)

Deepti Singh

Thanx Neena, will try that for sure.

Neena

hey Deepti, you could try and make knee covers from old socks and make her wear during the times she is most active, it will help control further damage. For all we know, your little girl may quickly take these off, but you could try :) At the same time, massaging coconut oil / almond oil over the knees while your child is resting /sleeping / before a bath will help take care of the discoloration and the roughness. This will go away gradually as she will walk more n crawl less... tc

NT HAVING FOOD

Hii my son is 1 year 3 mnths. He had cold 10 days back. From tut time he s refus..

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..

Alone for the first time with my 3yr dau..

i am really tensed and worried as i am going to be alone with my daughter for fi..

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..