Hard Skin on knees

Deepti Singh

Mar 11, 2013

Hi My daughter is 1. 5 yrs. Due to long time crawling she has this rough, black and hard skin on her knees which looks very odd. Summers are approaching and i like to dress her up in frocks and shorts but this patch looks really odd. Ay suggestions how to get it disappear. Deepti

• 5

Deepti Singh

Hi thanx Bhavna. i have aloe plants. will go for that also

Deepti Singh

hey deepti, with time the hardened/ darkened skin will go on its own but you could fasten the process by putting some aloe gel on her knees when she is sleeping... it worked with my daughter( though i have a couple of aloe plants at home and i used fresh aloe gel,but i am sure a store bought aloevera juice would also help)

Deepti Singh

Thanx Neena, will try that for sure.

Neena

hey Deepti, you could try and make knee covers from old socks and make her wear during the times she is most active, it will help control further damage. For all we know, your little girl may quickly take these off, but you could try :) At the same time, massaging coconut oil / almond oil over the knees while your child is resting /sleeping / before a bath will help take care of the discoloration and the roughness. This will go away gradually as she will walk more n crawl less... tc

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

Feeding baby in the night

Heloo.. my daughter is 17 months old.. I need to feed her in the night also....

Activities for Toodlers

Hi, My lo is 18 months old and very hyperactive. Please help me with some activi..

1 yr baby diet chart nd time table

hiii... plz sugst me 1 yr baby diet chart nd time table nd in which quantity i c..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

my 14 months old baby does not eat.. he..

my baba is 14 months old and he doesnot like to eat.. i try to give variety of f..

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

food chart

I need daily food chart