Hard Skin on knees

Deepti Singh

Mar 11, 2013

Hi My daughter is 1. 5 yrs. Due to long time crawling she has this rough, black and hard skin on her knees which looks very odd. Summers are approaching and i like to dress her up in frocks and shorts but this patch looks really odd. Ay suggestions how to get it disappear. Deepti

• 5

Deepti Singh

Hi thanx Bhavna. i have aloe plants. will go for that also

Deepti Singh

hey deepti, with time the hardened/ darkened skin will go on its own but you could fasten the process by putting some aloe gel on her knees when she is sleeping... it worked with my daughter( though i have a couple of aloe plants at home and i used fresh aloe gel,but i am sure a store bought aloevera juice would also help)

Deepti Singh

Thanx Neena, will try that for sure.

Neena

hey Deepti, you could try and make knee covers from old socks and make her wear during the times she is most active, it will help control further damage. For all we know, your little girl may quickly take these off, but you could try :) At the same time, massaging coconut oil / almond oil over the knees while your child is resting /sleeping / before a bath will help take care of the discoloration and the roughness. This will go away gradually as she will walk more n crawl less... tc

my daughter, she is very naughty. whenev..

daughter's nature nd behave

how can I leave the feeding of my 18 mon..

my son is 18 month old but he does not leave the feeding. i tried mahasudarshan..

1 yr baby diet chart nd time table

hiii... plz sugst me 1 yr baby diet chart nd time table nd in which quantity i c..

How to get rid off feeding bottle

How to get rid of feeding bottle my son is 2. 6yr old

Suggestion in case of constipation

. My 1year doll also Suffer from constipation problem. I use banana daily. 1sp..

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

In 2. 9years what vaccination needs to g..

My baby is now 2. 9years. I have given vaccination in 1. 8years after that didn'..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..