Hard Skin on knees

Deepti Singh

Mar 11, 2013

Hi My daughter is 1. 5 yrs. Due to long time crawling she has this rough, black and hard skin on her knees which looks very odd. Summers are approaching and i like to dress her up in frocks and shorts but this patch looks really odd. Ay suggestions how to get it disappear. Deepti

• 5

Deepti Singh

Hi thanx Bhavna. i have aloe plants. will go for that also

Deepti Singh

hey deepti, with time the hardened/ darkened skin will go on its own but you could fasten the process by putting some aloe gel on her knees when she is sleeping... it worked with my daughter( though i have a couple of aloe plants at home and i used fresh aloe gel,but i am sure a store bought aloevera juice would also help)

Deepti Singh

Thanx Neena, will try that for sure.

Neena

hey Deepti, you could try and make knee covers from old socks and make her wear during the times she is most active, it will help control further damage. For all we know, your little girl may quickly take these off, but you could try :) At the same time, massaging coconut oil / almond oil over the knees while your child is resting /sleeping / before a bath will help take care of the discoloration and the roughness. This will go away gradually as she will walk more n crawl less... tc

Stop beating

Hi mom's my 14 month old boy, when he not get anything on his demand..

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

Water after icecream

Hii mommies... Is it good for baby to drink water after eating icecream