he gets tired very fast

Neeta

My son  is 5 yrs old . He is very hyper- active, he cant sits quitely ,whenever i feed him he gets full very fast and says he cant eat more, and when he play he gets tired.  what food i give to him  which fullfill his age requirements and give is energy.

Tanuja Sodhi

Breakfast is the most important meal of the Day so the energy booster foods that you can give your child in the morning are as follows: 1. All cereals like wheatflakes/ cornflakes and Oats with Milk and cut fuits like banana and strawberries 2. Fruit smoothies that are made of yoghurt+milk+fruit+honey 3. Cheese Sandwich 4. Egg sandwich( inclusive of the yolk). For his meals; make sure you include a lot od dried beans like Rajmah/chickpeas( safed chane &kaale chane) because these are high in carbohydrates ans proteins along with some rice. Make sure that you give him a snack before he goes out to Play. Snacks like fruits( banana/ apple/ pear/Orange), Roasted or Boiled Sweet Potato with butter , Trail Mix ( this you can make at home by combining dried nuts like almonds/walnuts/cashews/ dried fruits and seeds. Other great energy rich food options are Peanut Butter/ Honey/Hummus ; all these can be given with toasted whole wheat bread. Fresh Juice is also a good idea ( too much of it can lead to dental worries) but dilute it with water and that will give your son energy as well as keep him hydrated which is very important .

I have the same problem with my daughter Neeta. She refuses to eat. But any doctor would say not to force feed your child as long as he has energy to play. If he seems listless and lacks normal amount of energy, check with your doctor. One more problem I have with my child is she goes to sleep late and tends to wake up late. You have to ensure your son is also getting about 10-11 hrs of sleep.

My 5 years old kid's apetite

Dear all, greetings. My 5 years kid's (girl) apetite is very bad. She is neither..

Feeding problem

My daughter likes to eat non veg ..she often by suffers from indigestion.. few d..

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

about immunity

how to increase immunity?

don't eat veggies

my daughter likes to eat curd Everytime but she drink milk hardly and that too w..

her gastric problem. what food I will gi..

after. her meal, she usually vomit. her food

son looks weak and shorter

hi my son is 6 years old , little fussy while eating but manages to eat enough f..