he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not listen anything's

Rima Chowdhury

he is hyper active child. always roaming. have no fear. always argue, do not listen anything's as working couple we are we don't understand what to do? we do what ever we think like toys, outing, .....

hi Rima Choudhary! please set a routine for him, ensure he is following it with the help of people at home. reward him if he follows, praise him , hug him. try dealing with him with your love . make weekends more productive by giving him work for the whole week. ask caretakers at home to monitor him. modify your teaching style according to him. since he is playful and active channel his energies in the right direction by engaging him activities of his choice say sports, dance, etc. spend quality time with him, play with him, teach him , let him give u an account of how his day was. organize your work in such a manner that u get to spend 1 to 2 hours everyday with him. hope this helps!!

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

behavioural problem

my 6 yr old, only son cries for each and everything. he could not adjust with hi..

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do