Head shape is irregular.....

Annie Sujitha

How to make the baby's head into a proper shape, baby is now 4 months old?

• 6

Bhupesh Kumar

i also have same issue, my son is 9 month old... we already tried rai pillow... no luck

Ishani s

Hello mamas, try using a pillow made from rai/ mustard seeds. Traditionally, it has been recommended.

Annie Sujitha

Oh OK thank u so much ....I was much worried on this.

Hi Annie Sujitha! It's a common problem which occurs as baby tends to rest head in just one position. It can also lead to temporary loss of hair from that spot. BUT there is nothing to worry as baby's skull would undergo many changes until 12 months of age. By 6 months of age child will have neck control and also would sit up. This would allow the child to move head in different directions and the flat spot would again be back in shape. Annie you could lay the baby on sides with pillows all around to avoid fall. Keep changing sides for which u can consult your paediatrician and learn about safe way of doing so. ALso you could put soft pillows available in market under baby's head to avoid direct contact of head with bed. This change in shape has nothing to do with brain development as it is an external temporary change which should be fine as the child grows.

Priyanka Sharma

I also have same query... My baby is 6mnths old

Priyanka Sharma

wch medicine is gud n wl nt harm babies

alloathy or homeopathy wch is best fr babies

getting fairer look of my baby girl

hi, my baby is 3 nd half year old. her color is very dark. plz suggest some ti..

health concern

my son is 9 months old. past few days his potty is green. he doesn't have fever..

massage oil

pls suggest if olive oil is good for babies.. i use coconut oil.. somewhere i re..

olive oil

pls suggest ,any gud brand of olive oil for massage other then Figaro.

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....