Headfalls in toddler

Mithun Matkar

Hi my baby is 2 year old now. She is falling on her head frequently, im really worried. After some time she looks ok but is their anything that i hv to look after. Plz help and suggest.

• 2

Mithun Matkar

Most of the time while playing with the ball. She is very active kid. So whenever she gets out of the house she gets excited. This excitement most of the time causes her to fall.

Hi Mithun how often she falls on her head? And with what does she fall? All in all I would suggest you consult a doctor.

suntan in toddlers

My 15 months old daughter's complexion has turned little dark for past 10-12 day..

Baby walking

Hello my baby is 15mnths old he has NT strtd walking on his own... he walks wid..

stop breastfeeding

hi all. my son is 17 months now. I want to stop breastfeeding especially at nigh..

Sleep

Hi.. my son is 1. 5 yrs old.. he never takes a sound sleep.. he sleeps only 1. 5..

japanese encephalitis vaccination dose

At what age this vaccination should be given and what is the duration between it..

walking

my baby is 1 year old. yet she is not walking.. in which month baby walks..

Cracks in lips

Can anyone suggest what do we need to apply for lip cracks to kids.

how to handle my child when he is aggres..

hi I m suffering from glaucoma disease that's y I m not tolerate noise. and when..