Headfalls in toddler

Mithun Matkar

Hi my baby is 2 year old now. She is falling on her head frequently, im really worried. After some time she looks ok but is their anything that i hv to look after. Plz help and suggest.

• 2

Mithun Matkar

Most of the time while playing with the ball. She is very active kid. So whenever she gets out of the house she gets excited. This excitement most of the time causes her to fall.

Hi Mithun how often she falls on her head? And with what does she fall? All in all I would suggest you consult a doctor.

weight of my child

hello. my son is 3 years 4 months. he only weighs 12. 9 kg. what will I do to ga..

for feeding

My little girl age 1 yearand8 months old and she is still feeding it is right f..

Baby cries alot while sleeping night

Friends can anyone suggest some tips to help baby sleeping during night. my daug..

vecine details...

hi.... y baby is 2. 3 years old.... i have vaccine upto 2 years.... actually i g..

potty problem

hi my baby per day do 4 to 5 time potty what should I do he is very week plz hel..

wellness

my baby is 2yrs old. he is becoming dark as the days are passing on. initially h..

beauty care

I hv 2 year baby girl,we live in Chennai now a days her skin is getting dryness..