Headfalls in toddler

Mithun Matkar

Hi my baby is 2 year old now. She is falling on her head frequently, im really worried. After some time she looks ok but is their anything that i hv to look after. Plz help and suggest.

• 2

Mithun Matkar

Most of the time while playing with the ball. She is very active kid. So whenever she gets out of the house she gets excited. This excitement most of the time causes her to fall.

Hi Mithun how often she falls on her head? And with what does she fall? All in all I would suggest you consult a doctor.

weight of my child

hello. my son is 3 years 4 months. he only weighs 12. 9 kg. what will I do to ga..

Running Nose & Coughing

Hi My name is Jeet Gupta and i am living in Noida (Near Delhi) last 5 Years, fro..

mosquito bitten spots

how to remove mosquito bitten spots from legs of. my 2 year baby.

Marks

Hi. my baby is 19 months. usko kch allergy hui b n started itching so much. ab u..

how to stop Brest milk giving

my son is just 16months boy.

about talk & walk

my baby 1year 3 months years old he could not speak any word and could not stand..

hair growth

my babies are get mundan what will I do for healthy hair growth.

bottle feed for my 15 months baby

hi my daughter is of 15 mnths she is on my feed and food. problem is she hates t..