Health &wellnes

Payal Ganguly

My 10 month old daughter has constipation she take medicine bonison 3tym at a day after that the problem is not solved what can I do

Neha Srivastava

Hi Payal, I had the similar issues with my baby. The cause was excess one kind of food, like carbs.. try giving variety of food, especially fruits, pear and ripe banana causes motion and it helped my baby relieving the trouble. Also give adequate water or other fluids like coconut water to detoxify the system. Hope this helps.

Dimpi Gogoi

Try giving her unripe papaya... Boiled in khicri or any form..

my child is 6 nd hlf mnth i hv a qquestion if im giving him new thing veggetable..

iron & vitamin drops

my baby girl is 3. 5 month and her weight 7. 2 kg. still doctor told us to give..

baby skin reddish and white patches

my 3. 5 month old baby is having white scaly dry patches on her body. it's more..

Rolling on

My baby is 2 1/2 months old when can I expect her to roll on

query

hi mommies i hav 2 mnths old baby my question is my weight is 58 kg nd i mybage..

cold

hi.. my son is going to be 3 months on 12th Jan. he is having severe cold and na..

weight gain

my daughter is 12 months now her weight is 8 kgs her birth weight is 2. 2. my hu..