Health &wellnes

Payal Ganguly

I am smoker..... can I start smoking if I start my daughter's suffering any problems can you please tell me what kind of problems she suffer

• 2

gayatri chadwa

It could lead to chronic asthama or severe lung congestion.. pls refrain from smoking. You can think of quiting smoking for your baby instead of resuming it.. cos passive smoking might cause more damage to your lil one...

raksha iyer

First of all smoking is neither good for you nor your baby.... and if you are bf then surely its very dangerous for baby... both active and passive smoking affect baby in many ways... please dont even think about smoking ...she can suffer from chronic lung diseases and skin issues...

weaning for 6 months baby

I m planning to introduce my 6 month baby on food. pls suggest foods tht I can s..

5 months

when can i start Makin my baby sit n how to start on with.....

about feed

wt fruits I can give to my 11mnth daughter? she's suffering cold nd cough

About vaccination

Can anyone explain the vaccinations to be given to the baby... My baby s 3 month..

Sleep issues

Hello evryone, i am a mother of 6 month old daughter. I need advice regarding he..

cough

my daughter is 3 month old ..she has dry cough and she sneezes as well ..plz te..

cold

hi.. my son is going to be 3 months on 12th Jan. he is having severe cold and na..