Health &wellnes

Payal Ganguly

I am smoker..... can I start smoking if I start my daughter's suffering any problems can you please tell me what kind of problems she suffer

• 2

gayatri chadwa

It could lead to chronic asthama or severe lung congestion.. pls refrain from smoking. You can think of quiting smoking for your baby instead of resuming it.. cos passive smoking might cause more damage to your lil one...

raksha iyer

First of all smoking is neither good for you nor your baby.... and if you are bf then surely its very dangerous for baby... both active and passive smoking affect baby in many ways... please dont even think about smoking ...she can suffer from chronic lung diseases and skin issues...

breathing plb at nights

my son age is 3 months he is suffering nose block at night since 1 month. some b..

baby vomit

My baby vomit is like water with traces of milk in it. she is on bm and formula..

nose block and cough

Hi mommies.. My baby is 7 months old and have cough.. also his nose is blocked....

pus in the scar after 5 months of delive..

i delivered my baby through c. section 5 months before. now I am having pus not..

child asthma

is child asthma curable? if yes, what to do for cure?

query

hi mommies i hav 2 mnths old baby my question is my weight is 58 kg nd i mybage..

cold n cough

my both the kids suffer from cold n cough often what should i do

runny nose

my son got runny nose cold can u say me homemade tips