Health

Neha Ramchandani

Hi.. ma son is 10 mnths old... he is still taking liquid. Wenever i tried bit solid he vomits.... plz help me n tell me how he vl achieve gud health n weight... iam worried abt him... he is also having teething trouble n poor apepit

• 1

Ruchi

Try kheer u can try apple kheer, suji kheer, cerealac with bit amt of water don't make it thick let it remain in liquid form let him accept the taste etc. , give medicines of digestion that is prescribed by ur doctor before feeding.

About Baby feed

I have light fever. Can I feed my baby?

Teething

hi, my baby is 2. 5 month he has smallest teeth . is in this month teething star..

since 2 days im giving ragi malt n he poops 3/4 times in a day n its black colo..

Baby food

My daughter is going to be 11 month soon. Can i start giving her chicken. And in..

weight of my baby

My baby is 11 months but his weight is 8. 5 kg. Is it OK or not. He ate everythi..

Food for train

Hello can anybody tell me what food should be carried in train for 8 months baby

Cold n cough

My baby is 5 weeks old and she is suffering from cough and crying badly after fe..