Health

Shweta Dhiman

Hi! My son is 4 months old. He is taking formula feed & throws up milk all day long . Mostly it is digested milk that comes up even after burping & or even hours after feeding. My ped says that it will improve with time & happens to formula fed babies. Is there anything that I can do about this? Some tried & tested home remedy for this? Thanks in advance!

Ruchita Thareja

Hi Shweta. My son is also formula fed from the start. and he also faced the same issue as your son. But there is nothing to worry about. Its actually a myth that formula fed babies thorw up milk.. No, its not that.. Breast fed babies thorw up milk too, but in less quantity and not that frequently. Anyways, my ped, who is my cousin too, always said that if your baby is throwing up milk 20% of what he has had, then only it is a matter of concern. Like, if your son takes 100ml at a time and pukes out more than 20ml of it, then only should that be a matter of any concern. If it is less than 20ml, then you really need not worry. This is really tried and tested at my end. But if in any case, puking is more than approx 20ml then our son might be having gases, which can be removed easily by making him do some exercse during massage or any time, when he is playful.

Kajal Shah Kothari

Please check if has gas. I had the same issue with my lo. Once gas is resolved, the throwing up reduced. All the best.

drashti sheth

Plz avoid formula for some time.. breast feed him instead

Fruits for 8 months old

Hi mommies.. What are all the fruits to be given for 8 months old?

baby injection

I want to give triple polio injection to my baby girl so please suggest which in..

Food to be given to my 11 month old son

Which food should I give to increase weight of my 11 mth old son & to look chubb..

poliyo drops

Hi friend, my kid is 6 month old, as I saw the ads this time poliyo vaccination..

can I give Kerala banana powder to my 7..

My baby running 7 th month ...I heard that Kerala banana powder is good for baby..

breathing plb at nights

my son age is 3 months he is suffering nose block at night since 1 month. some b..

cough and phlegm

my 10 months baby is suffering from very bad cough and phlegm. what are the reme..