Health

Gunjan Arora

My daughter is 2. 5 months old . She has severe nose blockage due to wich she is facing problem in feeding and sleeping. Plz suggest

abhilasha Ayyagari

Hi Gunjan. You should definitely go to your paediatrician as they will provide you will appropriate nasal drops to give instant relief to the baby. As for home remedies, you may try this. Dry roast a handful of ajwain grains till they release fragrance. Place them in a handkerchief(while they are hot) and tie a knot to the handkerchief. Now place the handkerchief ( ensure that its not too hot for the baby's skin) alternately on baby's chest for 2-3 seconds and then on its forehead. Then place the kerchief a bit close to the baby's nose so that it can breathe the smell of ajwain. Do this while the baby is sleeping or after the baby's bath. Doing this 2-3 times a day will give your baby quick relief. Hope this helps. All the best!!!

Anuradha H

You can use saline nasal drops(one drop in each nostril). It is available in pharmacies. It also helps to take baby to a steamy bathroom and stay for few minutes to clear the nose. Just run the shower for few minutes till steam accumulates. Stop the shower and then take the baby in there for few minutes. Raise the head of the crib so that the head is slightly higher so that baby can breathe comfortably while sleeping.

Early baby teething

Hi all,My baby boy is 3. 5 months old. From few days he has become very irritate..

multiple pooping

hi mommies. my kid of 5months n 20days, he is pooping 4 to 5 times in small quan..

cold cough

my son is 7 and half month old. he has more cough

dry cold

my 4 months son is suffering from dry cold is there any home remedies for him. i..

weight

My 9 months baby doll weight is 6. 9kg.. is dis weight is normal.

BMI & head circumference

Hi all, what should be the BMI & head circumference of 3 & a half months old bab..

weight

hi mommies. my girl baby s 4 months now and she s 5. 2 kg. she had birth weight..