Health

Gunjan arora

My daughter is 2. 5 months old . She has severe nose blockage due to wich she is facing problem in feeding and sleeping. Plz suggest

abhilasha Ayyagari

Hi Gunjan. You should definitely go to your paediatrician as they will provide you will appropriate nasal drops to give instant relief to the baby. As for home remedies, you may try this. Dry roast a handful of ajwain grains till they release fragrance. Place them in a handkerchief(while they are hot) and tie a knot to the handkerchief. Now place the handkerchief ( ensure that its not too hot for the baby's skin) alternately on baby's chest for 2-3 seconds and then on its forehead. Then place the kerchief a bit close to the baby's nose so that it can breathe the smell of ajwain. Do this while the baby is sleeping or after the baby's bath. Doing this 2-3 times a day will give your baby quick relief. Hope this helps. All the best!!!

Anuradha H

You can use saline nasal drops(one drop in each nostril). It is available in pharmacies. It also helps to take baby to a steamy bathroom and stay for few minutes to clear the nose. Just run the shower for few minutes till steam accumulates. Stop the shower and then take the baby in there for few minutes. Raise the head of the crib so that the head is slightly higher so that baby can breathe comfortably while sleeping.

Rolling on

My baby is 2 1/2 months old when can I expect her to roll on

vomiting

Hi all... my two n half month son is having cough n cold and day before yesterda..

Health mix

Hi moms, can i give manna health mix for my 7 months old baby?

Turning

My baby is 5 n half months now ...still not turning by his own... I hope it's no..

cuff

cuff k liye koi home remidies btaye plz

running nose......... for my 5 months ol..

running nose for my 5 months old baby... any home remedies pls suggest

fever

my 6 month old baby has fever since d past 2 dayz .,, is it coz of cerelac,,star..

Baby cries before peeing

My 2 month old baby boy sometimes cries badly before passing urine but many time..