Health

Gunjan Arora

My daughter is 2. 5 months old . She has severe nose blockage due to wich she is facing problem in feeding and sleeping. Plz suggest

abhilasha Ayyagari

Hi Gunjan. You should definitely go to your paediatrician as they will provide you will appropriate nasal drops to give instant relief to the baby. As for home remedies, you may try this. Dry roast a handful of ajwain grains till they release fragrance. Place them in a handkerchief(while they are hot) and tie a knot to the handkerchief. Now place the handkerchief ( ensure that its not too hot for the baby's skin) alternately on baby's chest for 2-3 seconds and then on its forehead. Then place the kerchief a bit close to the baby's nose so that it can breathe the smell of ajwain. Do this while the baby is sleeping or after the baby's bath. Doing this 2-3 times a day will give your baby quick relief. Hope this helps. All the best!!!

Anuradha H

You can use saline nasal drops(one drop in each nostril). It is available in pharmacies. It also helps to take baby to a steamy bathroom and stay for few minutes to clear the nose. Just run the shower for few minutes till steam accumulates. Stop the shower and then take the baby in there for few minutes. Raise the head of the crib so that the head is slightly higher so that baby can breathe comfortably while sleeping.

Cleaning tongue of

Our Baby is 9 months old. Can you suggest how can we clean his tongue .

drops or syrup

Himalaya bonnison drops or syrup for. 9th months old.... what should I give

poliyo drops

Hi friend, my kid is 6 month old, as I saw the ads this time poliyo vaccination..

cough prbm

7 month

Fruits for 8 months old

Hi mommies.. What are all the fruits to be given for 8 months old?

mouth ulcers in a 8 month old child

hello mommies... I m d mother of eight month old baby... my baby has got cold co..

what can i do for my baby cough problem

hi everyone, my baby passing water from eye sometime. please suggest what i do