Health

Leena Gupta

How to lose weight after having a baby? What is the right time to start exercising post baby?. Have similar questions? Get all answers you need around the right time and way to lose weight after a baby. Join us for a live chat with a nutritionist and get simple diet tips that can help healthy weight loss.

Breast milk

Hi... im having a bany of 4months and I'm not getting sufficient milk for her in..

about the mother

Hi. I m a mother to a 3month old . this app/blog is really helping me with my ne..

tummy tucking

does using abdominal belt makes any difference in tucking tummy after c section..

Back pain

hi all my baby is one month 2 days old she doesn't sleep at nights she will not..

teething

My 13month lo was very irritated from last 1week bcoz of teething. not properly..

Cancer problem in a family

Hello. My Mil is suffering from bone cancer.. her chemotherapy haven't started y..

hi every1... I'm sutapa... I want 2 know till how much time is it normal to have..

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?