Health

Deepika Thakur

My daughter is 16 months old. She has started teething. And she is suffering from loosemotions. Is there any home remedy? And if not then which medicine should i give to my child?

• 2

Ruby Kharkwal

U can give Jaiphal powder mix in water ..it controls loose motion

Hi Deepika. Some babies have loose motions when teething. This is from swallowing the excessive drool which is associated with teething. There is usually no need to worry or do anything different. Ensure that your baby gets clean toys to chew on and keep an eye on her to avoid her from putting odd objects into her mouth. There is no need for any medication unless you notice other symptoms such as fever, unusual crankiness and the like.

sleep

my little one sleeps only if I breast feed her. she is one yr four months now. h..

how to stop breastfeeding of 2 year baby

my 2 year baby girl while sleeping at night always ask for breastfeeding. Every..

worms

when to give albendazole to children. night or early morning

help me out

hello... i m a mother of 2 years 6 months baby boy, now a days he is become very..

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

Any ideas n suggestions for stopping thb..

My son s 14m. Thumbsucks when sleepy...

when is correct time to stop breastfeedi..

when is correct time to stop breastfeeding , my lo is 1 year old

food chart

I need daily food chart