Health

Deepika Thakur

My daughter is 16 months old. She has started teething. And she is suffering from loosemotions. Is there any home remedy? And if not then which medicine should i give to my child?

• 2

Ruby Kharkwal

U can give Jaiphal powder mix in water ..it controls loose motion

Hi Deepika. Some babies have loose motions when teething. This is from swallowing the excessive drool which is associated with teething. There is usually no need to worry or do anything different. Ensure that your baby gets clean toys to chew on and keep an eye on her to avoid her from putting odd objects into her mouth. There is no need for any medication unless you notice other symptoms such as fever, unusual crankiness and the like.

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..