Health

Deepika Thakur

My daughter is 16 months old. She has started teething. And she is suffering from loosemotions. Is there any home remedy? And if not then which medicine should i give to my child?

• 2

Ruby Kharkwal

U can give Jaiphal powder mix in water ..it controls loose motion

Hi Deepika. Some babies have loose motions when teething. This is from swallowing the excessive drool which is associated with teething. There is usually no need to worry or do anything different. Ensure that your baby gets clean toys to chew on and keep an eye on her to avoid her from putting odd objects into her mouth. There is no need for any medication unless you notice other symptoms such as fever, unusual crankiness and the like.

swollen lip

my 13 months old son just started with his steps n today had a fall with bleed..

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

Head bumps while learning to walk

My 1 year old is frequently falling while learning to walk n injuring himself. l..

Sukrit Wadhawan

Hi All, My daughter yells a lot. Please let me know what can be the reason and..

Hair pulling habit

Hi. My son is 19months old. He is super active. But the one thing that bothers m..

thumb sucking

my 2yr 3months old daughter takes thumb please help

Feeding baby in the night

Heloo.. my daughter is 17 months old.. I need to feed her in the night also....

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.