Healthcare

Geetha kannan

Hi my 6 month baby passes green stool.. now he is taking solid food.. last 2 days he is passing dark green stool. im veri scared..

Dhvani

My baby is suffering from the same prob.. have u started any milk product... my dr said it may be virul infection or may be due to cold as winter is going on

radhika tuniki

Nothing to worry... until the stool color is red or white.. even my baby do pass green stool. wen asked the same to doctor he said nothing to worry. but make sure dat ur baby get enuf liuids as u started solid food.

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

Crying in night.

My 11 months daughter Wake up and crying every half n hour in night..

White rashes on head

Hi. ...my son is having white on head we can say kind of dandruff. ..He is 6 mon..

Baby massage

Hi all... My baby is 2 n a half months old and cries a lot during massage... tur..

colic

what to due during colic in baby

sucking lower lips

hi all... my 5 month old baby is sucking her lower lips always..... is it OK .....

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..

hi my son 5months old he always shake one leg it is normal or not... I am worrie..