Healthy Diet Chart

Sulagna Upadhyay

Mar 11, 2013

Can any one tell me a healty eating routine for my 6 mnths old boy . I will be introducing solids to him. he is also suffering from cough & cold.

• 5

Tanuja Sodhi

Hi Sulagna, You could also have a look at the meal plan posted by me in the 'Nutrition Corner' of Parentune. Although the plan is for a one year old, you could get a fair idea about the feeding schedule for your toddler. Besides, there is a wonderful blog written by Bhavna Awasthy which goes by the title- 'Initial foods- 6-12 months' dated 6 Sep 2012. It will give you an amazing variety of foods for your toddler complete with the recipes for each of them. Hope these help you plan a routine.

Sulagna Upadhyay

Thank You Preetu & Anurima .

Also, please take a look at this link. It is a blog with simple recipes for babies from 6 months to a year. I have tried a few of the recipes from there. Here it is http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/initial-foods-6-12-months/170

Hi Sulagna. You can introduce solids in puree form to you baby after 6 months of age. I gave my baby khichri, dal water, cerelac, rasam, sambar, apples, bananas etc but in a paste like consistency. please be sure to introduce one new food at a time to rule out any allergies or reactions. Please avoid cow's milk until the age of 1 year. Since he is suffering from a cold, you may encourage him to drink more as he may not want to eat solids until he feels better. You could wait to introduce solids to him till he recovers. All the best :)

preetu

my baby is 4months old. i have already askd my doc about her eating routine when she turns 6 months. As per her advice she should start with mmong daal pani and later to other pulses. fresh fruits andfruit juices, cerelac can be given. day should start and end with only milk. infants should not be given cow or other milk. formila milk or breastmilk should given because only these can cater to their needs.

baby ko cold cough nd fever ke liye kya..

what i give my child in cold cough nd fever

Bottlefeeding

Hi.. my son is 9months old.. he refuses to have milk from bottle ..what should b..

my baby is in mid of 5th month... can i start bottle milk to her??which milk is..

Food for a baby

which juice and food may be give to a baby and time to time which type of food...

variety of food

my baby does not like to eat same food everyday

feeding

hello my baby 4months old he wakes up 2time in midnight for milk is it good or n..

food for 3mnths baby

hi frnds.. my daughter is 3 months old she is having my feed n formula feed wat..

Hi everyone.. can we give Dalia to 7 month old baby??