Heat rashes

Dimple

Apr 07, 2013

Hello parents.. Please suggest some remody for heat rashes........

hey dimple , Calak - lotion works very well with my daughter. you could also use a lotion called Calosoft - it is a combination of calamine+aloe+Liquid parrafin - i have tried this too , it works

Shanaya

hi Dimple, applying aloe vera gel also heals skin rash as aloe has a cooling effect on the skin.

Dimple

Thank you

Dimple

Thank you

immdiately apply Keep ice cube on the effected area... if the child is very small apply colgate toothpaste.... i believe better to consult doctor.. for infant..

applying oil

hi my baby is 16 days old can i apply coconut oil

health and wellness

is it safe gripe water for 9 month baby

baby skin reddish and white patches

my 3. 5 month old baby is having white scaly dry patches on her body. it's more..

cold and cough

my daughter is 6. 5 months she is suffering frm cold and cough and sputum plzz t..

hiccups

hello everyone can anyone help me how to stop hiccups my son is 1. 5month older..

hie my son is 8 mnth old if I can start ots cook in milk it is easy digest able..

hair loss of my baby

hello .... my 5 months baby having hair loss after taking bath ..... is it natur..