Health and Wellness Food and Nutrition

Height issue

Sonam Nanda

Jul 09, 2015

Hi my baby is 9months old and doesn't seems like she looks like a 6 months old.. also she is an igur baby 7. 5months born... giving her calcium. iron. muSltivimans drops... what else what you suggest

• 1

Tina

Hi Sonam Nanda Height of the child depends upon may factors. First of all you have not shared the height of your baby. How tall is she(in cms)? Secondly, how tall are you and ur hubby? And i think it is little early to comment on height as till one year children gains weight. After completing one year they show progress in height.

mucus

I have fifth month baby girl she is getting mucus from pelvic what does it mean...

weight gain

my son is 5. 5months old his weight is 6 kgs what Is the correct weight as I am..

chopper & blender

hi cn anyone suggest me which brand will be good in chopper & blender

cold n cough

baby hvng cough n. cold he is 6 month old plz giv som suggestion

cough

my daughter is 3 month old ..she has dry cough and she sneezes as well ..plz te..

Honey for 10months is OK?

can I give honey to my 10months baby?

Food for 5th month baby

Hii all my baby completed 4 months. I want to give him solid food. please sugge..