Health and Wellness Food and Nutrition

Height issue

Sonam Nanda

Jul 09, 2015

Hi my baby is 9months old and doesn't seems like she looks like a 6 months old.. also she is an igur baby 7. 5months born... giving her calcium. iron. muSltivimans drops... what else what you suggest

• 1

Tina

Hi Sonam Nanda Height of the child depends upon may factors. First of all you have not shared the height of your baby. How tall is she(in cms)? Secondly, how tall are you and ur hubby? And i think it is little early to comment on height as till one year children gains weight. After completing one year they show progress in height.

Cerelac / formula milk / pediasure usage..

Hi guys... Wanted to have your view on formula milk/ cerelac etc... As per instr..

tonsils to 10 months baby

My 10 month old baby  son was diagnosed with tonsilitis. he ha a cold, bunged up..

pulse polio 2017

When is Government driven pulse polio day in 2017? will it be available in priva..

Colic pain

My baby boy is 2n half months. He cries dailyin evening time.. My doc. Said its..

odomos

can we use odomos for 6 month old baby?? if no then what's the way to prevent th..

eat problem

she is not eating property. ....

Baby wake up in the night

My baby is turning 1 year in a week. he is still on breastfeed only in the morni..