Health and Wellness Food and Nutrition

Height issue

Sonam Nanda

Jul 09, 2015

Hi my baby is 9months old and doesn't seems like she looks like a 6 months old.. also she is an igur baby 7. 5months born... giving her calcium. iron. muSltivimans drops... what else what you suggest

• 1

Tina

Hi Sonam Nanda Height of the child depends upon may factors. First of all you have not shared the height of your baby. How tall is she(in cms)? Secondly, how tall are you and ur hubby? And i think it is little early to comment on height as till one year children gains weight. After completing one year they show progress in height.

Loose motion

My daughter is 8months old. since yesterday she is having loose motion. What ar..

Sneezing and not sleeping enough

hi frnds, my kiddoo of 3 months old, is sneezing not less than 4 times everyday..

less weight

my baby is 9 months old and has very less. doctor has not prescribe any vitamin..

cough at night

mommies pls help me. my daughter who is 8 months now is having cough esp at nigh..

Red spot in eyes

Hi everyone, My baby boy will be 8 months old. Here in delhi,its extre. e cold i..

about milk

hello all my baby is 10Months old,she has lactose intolerance. i am using Isomil..

breast milk supply

how could I increase my breast milk supply