Height issues

Ravina

Hi all, My daughter is 4 years. She is a healthy child but her height is not increasing as it should. She is active too. I am concerned about her height issues, is there any healthy diet that I could give her? Please suggest.

• 4

Dear Ravina, children grow in spurts. So if your daughter seems shorter than her peers now, she may have a growth spurt and match them soon. All children do not grow at the same pace, but usually catch up. Encourage her to play outdoors, eat well and make sure she gets the required hours of sleep. Hope this helps :)

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Ravina, complan also helps really.

Hi Ravina, Here is a link to the nutrition corner where in you can look for answers on similar queries that you may find relevant: http://parentune.com/nutritioncorner . You may also have a look at the below link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/proper-height-and-weight/894

There is very easy remedy…. Put a iron rod between two walls at home… Ask your daughter to hold it n hand for 10 mins…everyday.. Within a month…. u will see the difference… This is tested and proven fact. There is very easy remedy…. Put a iron rod between two walls at home… Ask your daughter to hold it n hand for 10 mins…everyday.. Within a month…. u will see the difference… This is tested and proven fact.

Eating issue

I serve chapati with dal to my 1 year old baby.. he does not like it to eat eage..

not eating food

my son doesn't eat properly any medication to improve the appetite

ragi

hii mommies wat is the hindi meaning of ragi? i m confused.. chana hota hai kya..

does banana increase the mucus

my daughter is 2 yrs and 9 mnths old now, evry time I give her banana she gets..

kesar in milk

hi my son is 21 months old can I give him kesar onces a day?? it's winters here..

How to increase hunger in toddler?

My daughter does jot feel like eating now a days ..she is 1 and half yrs old.. c..

giving baby to milk with horlicks

can we give 1. 2 year baby to junior horlics with milk