Height issues

Ravina

Hi all, My daughter is 4 years. She is a healthy child but her height is not increasing as it should. She is active too. I am concerned about her height issues, is there any healthy diet that I could give her? Please suggest.

• 4

Dear Ravina, children grow in spurts. So if your daughter seems shorter than her peers now, she may have a growth spurt and match them soon. All children do not grow at the same pace, but usually catch up. Encourage her to play outdoors, eat well and make sure she gets the required hours of sleep. Hope this helps :)

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Ravina, complan also helps really.

Hi Ravina, Here is a link to the nutrition corner where in you can look for answers on similar queries that you may find relevant: http://parentune.com/nutritioncorner . You may also have a look at the below link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/proper-height-and-weight/894

There is very easy remedy…. Put a iron rod between two walls at home… Ask your daughter to hold it n hand for 10 mins…everyday.. Within a month…. u will see the difference… This is tested and proven fact. There is very easy remedy…. Put a iron rod between two walls at home… Ask your daughter to hold it n hand for 10 mins…everyday.. Within a month…. u will see the difference… This is tested and proven fact.

pomegranate juice

is it right to give me baby pomegranate juice in winter seasons

growth

growth in terms of age hi as my daughter about to complete 3 next month but acco..

Best in sea food ?

my dauther is 2years 2months. planng to gove her sea food but not sure which is..

nutrition food,1year

what kind of food must be give to my child.

my 1 year old daughter is not eating anything she closes her mouth tightly I tri..

Oats

How can I introduce oats to my 15 months old son. Please share some interesting..

About supplements

Hi.. my son preterm baby , now he is 2yrs 7 months & his wt 13kgs . As per hi..