Height issues

Ravina

Hi all, My daughter is 4 years. She is a healthy child but her height is not increasing as it should. She is active too. I am concerned about her height issues, is there any healthy diet that I could give her? Please suggest.

• 4

Dear Ravina, children grow in spurts. So if your daughter seems shorter than her peers now, she may have a growth spurt and match them soon. All children do not grow at the same pace, but usually catch up. Encourage her to play outdoors, eat well and make sure she gets the required hours of sleep. Hope this helps :)

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Ravina, complan also helps really.

Hi Ravina, Here is a link to the nutrition corner where in you can look for answers on similar queries that you may find relevant: http://parentune.com/nutritioncorner . You may also have a look at the below link to a similar parent talk that you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/proper-height-and-weight/894

There is very easy remedy…. Put a iron rod between two walls at home… Ask your daughter to hold it n hand for 10 mins…everyday.. Within a month…. u will see the difference… This is tested and proven fact. There is very easy remedy…. Put a iron rod between two walls at home… Ask your daughter to hold it n hand for 10 mins…everyday.. Within a month…. u will see the difference… This is tested and proven fact.

Homemade cerelac

Can anyone share with me homemade cerelac for my 15 month old lo.... i wanna try..

Baby not eating at all

Hello.. my 18 months old is not eating at all. she is not opening her mouth for..

eating problem

he ate normally but dint put on weight . but once he is fine with weight he stop..

Food

Can I give milk cream(malai) to my 13 months daughter????

addiction to gadgets

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only..

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..

stopped eating

Hi my daughter is 13 months old. She was eating everything I offered her includi..

underweight baby

hlo,my baby is two years old and his weight is 9 kg and height is also small ..h..