Hello All, My son is 9 months old, we started giving him Nestle Nan-Pro stage 2 milk. But he is not even touching the milk bottle with this milk. We tasted this milk ourselves and it really tasted very bad (metallic & some sort of bitter taste). Did s

Bhupesh Kumar

Baby not drinking Nan Pro-2 milk bottle.

• 5

Ishwarya Narayanan

Pro 2 is said to contain iron. Hence the taste is different from 1

Hi Bhupesh, If he hates the milk, you could try some other brand (but give once and wait to see if his body accepts it because sometimes change of brands can also lead to indigestion); else talk to your paediatrician and if ok, start him on normal milk--tetrapack or packet milk which ever you wish to go ahead with. Hope this helps.

Bhupesh Kumar

Isn't cow milk better than baffalo milk?, as it would be easy to digest.

rosme louis

Give him pure baffalo milk... that's much better

Bhupesh Kumar

PS: He was OK to Nestle Nan-Pro 1 which was given till 6 months.

phenergan syrup

hi,my baby is 3 months old. Her PDT. prescribed phenergan syrup when she was suf..

lips pale white

hi all my lo z three months old her lips are pale white it z due to milk allergy..

to get soft skin

baby lotion or powder,which is good for 2 month old baby for applying after bath..

colic

what to due during colic in baby

Cough and cold.

My son is 9 months old and usually he is having problem of heavy cough in night...