Hello everyone.. my baby girl is 6 month old .what type of cerelac should b given to her?

Mrs J Ali

Best cerelac for 6 month baby

Amruta

Hi cerelac is good for child it helps test buds to develop also its contents keeps child cubby. But after all home made food is the best for whole nutrition. I preferred cerelac in breakfast and supper but in lunch and dinner home made food is must. So that child would know natural tests.

Vaidhegi

It is better to give home made food than cerelac

Mrs J Ali

Thanx for advice

Teena

Hello Mrs J Ali, My pediac adviced to start with the rice flavor and then wheat flavor once baby is 8 months. So i followed his advice and then tested all the flavors. So you could start with rice and once the pack is finished try other flavors too

do not sleep at night

my 8 month old baby sleeps from 12 noon to 10 pm and also do not wake up between..

Food for 4 months baby

What type of food can I give to my 4 months baby

feeding

Hi all, needed a help ,my lo is 2 months old. I gave nan pro to my daughter as d..

Food

Can I start honey to my son 7mo nthe old baby

weight gain for baby

I want a baby weight chart which will help to check growth of my baby she is now..

my boy is 10 months old.... pls tell me the food for him ....n also tell me the..