Hello everyone.. my baby girl is 6 month old .what type of cerelac should b given to her?

Mrs J Ali

Best cerelac for 6 month baby

Amruta

Hi cerelac is good for child it helps test buds to develop also its contents keeps child cubby. But after all home made food is the best for whole nutrition. I preferred cerelac in breakfast and supper but in lunch and dinner home made food is must. So that child would know natural tests.

Vaidhegi

It is better to give home made food than cerelac

Mrs J Ali

Thanx for advice

Teena

Hello Mrs J Ali, My pediac adviced to start with the rice flavor and then wheat flavor once baby is 8 months. So i followed his advice and then tested all the flavors. So you could start with rice and once the pack is finished try other flavors too

solids

Hi everyone my baby is 10 month old i m giving her solid bt in pureed or watery..

looking lean

hai ,I will give break fast,lunch,dinner ,in between biscuits r any fruit(mostly..

please help

hi... my baby is 8 months old. can i give him oats,which are available in the ma..

when to start baby's weaning process

weaning process

hi fellow parents :) my lo is 5 months plus now. I want to start introducing lil..

Back to Work

Hi All, My son is completing 5 months by april 9th. Till now i am giving only..

food for 7 months baby

my baby is completing 7 months this week. as of now I am giving morning ragi po..