Hello everyone.. my baby girl is 6 month old .what type of cerelac should b given to her?

Mrs J Ali

Best cerelac for 6 month baby

Amruta

Hi cerelac is good for child it helps test buds to develop also its contents keeps child cubby. But after all home made food is the best for whole nutrition. I preferred cerelac in breakfast and supper but in lunch and dinner home made food is must. So that child would know natural tests.

Vaidhegi

It is better to give home made food than cerelac

Mrs J Ali

Thanx for advice

Teena

Hello Mrs J Ali, My pediac adviced to start with the rice flavor and then wheat flavor once baby is 8 months. So i followed his advice and then tested all the flavors. So you could start with rice and once the pack is finished try other flavors too

Food

Hey my lo is 6 month old now. Her weight is 7 kg, please suggest me some food wi..

can i give dates into boil milk to 9, months baby

feeding issues

hi. . my baby is 3mnths old.. hez ntt feeding properly. .. hez taking 75ml n 4 h..

solids

hii ... when can we strt giving solids to babys

Bottle feeding substitute

Hi. i want to knw the substitute of bottle. baby is 6. 5months oldi. started wit..

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

please help

hi... my baby is 8 months old. can i give him oats,which are available in the ma..

formula milk

how to give formula milk to my 3 month old quantity