Hello everyone.. my baby girl is 6 month old .what type of cerelac should b given to her?

Mrs J Ali

Best cerelac for 6 month baby

Amruta

Hi cerelac is good for child it helps test buds to develop also its contents keeps child cubby. But after all home made food is the best for whole nutrition. I preferred cerelac in breakfast and supper but in lunch and dinner home made food is must. So that child would know natural tests.

Vaidhegi

It is better to give home made food than cerelac

Mrs J Ali

Thanx for advice

Teena

Hello Mrs J Ali, My pediac adviced to start with the rice flavor and then wheat flavor once baby is 8 months. So i followed his advice and then tested all the flavors. So you could start with rice and once the pack is finished try other flavors too

Bottle feeding substitute

Hi. i want to knw the substitute of bottle. baby is 6. 5months oldi. started wit..

when to start baby's weaning process

feeding

Hi all, needed a help ,my lo is 2 months old. I gave nan pro to my daughter as d..

please help

hi... my baby is 8 months old. can i give him oats,which are available in the ma..

Producing less breastmilk

Hie I am worried about less milk I m producing. In one month almost I have start..

my boy is 10 months old.... pls tell me the food for him ....n also tell me the..

Milk

Hi I want to knw do babies drink less milk once they are put on solids

feeding

how many times per day we have to feed fr 4mnth baby if he drank one time just..