Hello everyone my baby is 4 months and he is completed on top feed as there is no breast milk flow,suggest me from when can I start him semi solid food.

Faiza Naved Shahbazkar

Semi solid food

Madhura Hanchate

Try to bf the baby completely till 6 months If your milk supply is low.. Take shatavari kalp powder in milk twice a day .It will definitely help . But try not to give semi solid food till 6 months

Anu Praveen

After 5 th month only

Faiza Naved Shahbazkar

Thanks

Namrata

Though my baby is still 3 months I had the sAme question. Have been told through most sources that its usually advisable from 5th or 6th month, however, some docs also advice it from the 4th month if the weight gain etc is not as expected. You may want to check the same with your peadiatrician.

about feed

wt fruits I can give to my 11mnth daughter? she's suffering cold nd cough

poop

my little one is 3months old. we r giving formula milk lactogen.. her poop is in..

child asthma

is child asthma curable? if yes, what to do for cure?

Cough

Hi my son is 6 months old n he is having cough althought m giving him the medici..

haedache

how do I treat headache and cold instantly. my son is 9 months old?

green poop

my baby is almost 4 months old and his poop is green colour, he is formula and b..

less weight

my baby is 9 months old and has very less. doctor has not prescribe any vitamin..

my 4 months old vomits a lot after every..

hello, my 4 month old baby is bottle formula fed. he vomits a lot after every Fe..