Hello everyone my baby is 4 months and he is completed on top feed as there is no breast milk flow,suggest me from when can I start him semi solid food.

Faiza Naved Shahbazkar

Semi solid food

Madhura Hanchate

Try to bf the baby completely till 6 months If your milk supply is low.. Take shatavari kalp powder in milk twice a day .It will definitely help . But try not to give semi solid food till 6 months

Anu Praveen

After 5 th month only

Faiza Naved Shahbazkar

Thanks

Namrata

Though my baby is still 3 months I had the sAme question. Have been told through most sources that its usually advisable from 5th or 6th month, however, some docs also advice it from the 4th month if the weight gain etc is not as expected. You may want to check the same with your peadiatrician.

weight gain

my baby is doing poop 7 to 8 times in a day.. is there any connection of weight..

Red spot in eyes

Hi everyone, My baby boy will be 8 months old. Here in delhi,its extre. e cold i..

watet

my daughter does not drink enough water. what can be alternative to water like j..

Cerelac

is cerelac good for 6 month baby? if yes then which flavour good to start with....

my 10 months old baby stopped eating

I was giving solid food to my baby.. now he is 10 month old. Suddenly he stopped..

How to make my kid fatty

Baby is 3 month how i can make him fatty

loose motions after antibiotics

hi.. my baby jus completed 4months and got 104 fever.. so pediac adviced to get..

vaccines in 6, 10 and 14th weeks

Hexaxim, rotatec and prevenar were the vaccines given on 6th week to my child...