Hello gorgeous mommies here is my 2nd recipe for kids 8 months n above

Ruhita Debnath

We all know that green leafy vegetables are good for health but how many of us actually likes to eat it happily specially kids without making any fuss. It becomes more challenging for moms when it comes to babies who are just being introduced to new food item each day. So here is my 2nd recipe which is again easy tasty healthy n quick. Ingredients - Spinach(palakh), curd (dahi), jaggery (gur). Process - wash 3-4 palakh leaves n boil in a pressure cooker with little water (3-4 whistle should be fine) once it's done remove from the cooker and let it cool for few minutes. Now add 2 teaspoon curd n 1/2 teaspoon gur and make a paste in ur mixer. Consistency should be medium. Taste it urslf, increase or decrease sweet(I. e. Gur) as per ur kid's taste bud. Now it's ready to feed. If ur baby is having atleast 5-6 spoons of it evry 3-4ydays in a week shld b awesome. P. S. By adding dahi and jaggery we are actually removing the smell of palakh which most of us donot like including myself. Guys try it n lemme knw if u hv ny queries. Good luck

Ruhita Debnath

Thnx 2 u guys, ur comments n likes r actually encouraging me more..

Jisha Prashant Abraham

Thanks ,its an awesome receipe. My girlie liked it.

Brown rice

Hi my baby has entered 6th month can i replace white rice with brown rice is it..

Food

please suggest baby food for 5 month

my 8 month baby doesnot want to eat any..

what to do so that my 8 month baby eat solid food without crying

staring chapati n milk

my baby is 7 months old shall I start with smash chapati for her ? ......if yes..

Milk

Hi, My baby is 8 months old. I have problem in milk production because of that r..

Hi My baby is 6 months old nd constipate..

constipation and bowl movements are hard while going stool

Food

Hi my son turning 1year on June we are planning to move Canada

food habit

My baby is 9 months old. She is refuse to eat and while feeding she used to cr..