Hello gorgeous mommies here is my 2nd recipe for kids 8 months n above

Ruhita Debnath

We all know that green leafy vegetables are good for health but how many of us actually likes to eat it happily specially kids without making any fuss. It becomes more challenging for moms when it comes to babies who are just being introduced to new food item each day. So here is my 2nd recipe which is again easy tasty healthy n quick. Ingredients - Spinach(palakh), curd (dahi), jaggery (gur). Process - wash 3-4 palakh leaves n boil in a pressure cooker with little water (3-4 whistle should be fine) once it's done remove from the cooker and let it cool for few minutes. Now add 2 teaspoon curd n 1/2 teaspoon gur and make a paste in ur mixer. Consistency should be medium. Taste it urslf, increase or decrease sweet(I. e. Gur) as per ur kid's taste bud. Now it's ready to feed. If ur baby is having atleast 5-6 spoons of it evry 3-4ydays in a week shld b awesome. P. S. By adding dahi and jaggery we are actually removing the smell of palakh which most of us donot like including myself. Guys try it n lemme knw if u hv ny queries. Good luck

Ruhita Debnath

Thnx 2 u guys, ur comments n likes r actually encouraging me more..

Jisha Prashant Abraham

Thanks ,its an awesome receipe. My girlie liked it.

my baby is in mid of 5th month... can i start bottle milk to her??which milk is..

Food

Hey my lo is 6 month old now. Her weight is 7 kg, please suggest me some food wi..

Food n nutrition

My baby is running in 9month he is very choosy about food he don't want to eat a..

baby food

how can i give chapati to my 9month son. ?

can mashed boiled apple cause constipati..

hi, I am giving half mashed apple after boiling to my baby during the day. can i..

hii all, pls send food chart for 9mnyh... shall I give fruits at night....

home-made cerelac

please suggest how to prepare cerelac (6+ months) at home