Hello gorgeous mommies here is my 2nd recipe for kids 8 months n above

Ruhita Debnath

We all know that green leafy vegetables are good for health but how many of us actually likes to eat it happily specially kids without making any fuss. It becomes more challenging for moms when it comes to babies who are just being introduced to new food item each day. So here is my 2nd recipe which is again easy tasty healthy n quick. Ingredients - Spinach(palakh), curd (dahi), jaggery (gur). Process - wash 3-4 palakh leaves n boil in a pressure cooker with little water (3-4 whistle should be fine) once it's done remove from the cooker and let it cool for few minutes. Now add 2 teaspoon curd n 1/2 teaspoon gur and make a paste in ur mixer. Consistency should be medium. Taste it urslf, increase or decrease sweet(I. e. Gur) as per ur kid's taste bud. Now it's ready to feed. If ur baby is having atleast 5-6 spoons of it evry 3-4ydays in a week shld b awesome. P. S. By adding dahi and jaggery we are actually removing the smell of palakh which most of us donot like including myself. Guys try it n lemme knw if u hv ny queries. Good luck

Ruhita Debnath

Thnx 2 u guys, ur comments n likes r actually encouraging me more..

Jisha Prashant Abraham

Thanks ,its an awesome receipe. My girlie liked it.

food tips for summer

any food suggestions and tips during dis summer for my 1yr baby friends?

breast milk supply

how could I increase my breast milk supply

food schedule for 8 month baby

hi all. next month iam joining back my work. morning 7 to 4 . i can feed her bef..

hello. mommy.. kya water melon ka frsh juice baby ko oila sakte hai ?

what do u mean saatu mavu

my baby is refusing to eat and take milk..

7 months old refusing to eat or take milk

regarding diet of kids

how much of quantity should be given to my kids in a whole day.. for 10 month ki..

Formula or toned milk? Which is best?

Hello friends... my baby is 4. 5 months old. I cant breastfeed her as i am a dia..