Hello, Need help to plan nutritious meal fr my 6 mnths old daughter. She doesn't seem to like vegetables soup much or is it the babies act like this initially

Misha Kapoor

Nutritious meal plan

• 1

Shabana M J

Usually babies like carrots and peas which tastes sweet. Try with this separately adding roasted jeera,salt and ghee. add other veggies slowly. They will like. It takes 15 try to get used to the taste. If baby takes 2spoons initially. They will gradually like it.

Food to be avoided in csec delivery and..

Is it good to consume pineapple and raw jackfruit used in curry when breastfeedi..

Crying during feeding

my sis in law lo cries a lot whenever she tries to feed her... she refuses to la..

Food

what to give?

walking

Hi all. My son is 1 yr old but has not started walking yet. is it ok or should i..

cold and coughf

hii my baby is 9th month old m giving her cerlac 2 times and formula 3 times 3..

gas and potty problem

my 7 month old baby has so much gas and also the prblm of hard potty but not s..

Coughing

Hi my baby is in his 8 month he is been coughing since two days.. Is thr any hom..