Hello, Need help to plan nutritious meal fr my 6 mnths old daughter. She doesn't seem to like vegetables soup much or is it the babies act like this initially

misha kapoor

Nutritious meal plan

• 1

Shabana M J

Usually babies like carrots and peas which tastes sweet. Try with this separately adding roasted jeera,salt and ghee. add other veggies slowly. They will like. It takes 15 try to get used to the taste. If baby takes 2spoons initially. They will gradually like it.

reduction of weight (post-preg)

hi mommies,plz. tell me hw. 2 increase my weight... looking thin... my dd. is nw..

green poop

my baby is almost 4 months old and his poop is green colour, he is formula and b..

my 5 month old baby has slight fever since d past 3 days ...she seems to b like..

cough and cold

my son have cold and cough what kind of medicine have to give for him

crawling

my son is 10 months old but still he does not crawl. i am so worried about him ...

Weight & height of an infant

Hi all, my baby boy is 2 n a half months old. Weight is 4. 520 & height is 54 cm..

cough n cold

hy my baby is 4 n half mnths old n is hvin cough n cold.... nt dat severe bt yes..