Helth 10 month

Payal Ganguly

Is it normal my baby isn't crawling at 10 month??and she has no teeth I m worried it's normal?

• 1

Hi Payal, crawling at 10 months is awesome so dont worry. teeth also come later... another 2-3 montns

my baby is passing loose stool

hi friends.. my baby is 4 and half months old and she is passing loose stool whi..

doing less pee

my son is one year old n he is on breastfeeding. he is suffering from couple of..

still no neck holding

hi, my baby is premiee born in 29week so now8m started bit still der is no neck..

breast feeding

my baby is 2 months old. but she is not feeding, she is avoiding feeding & start..

periods

hi mummas.. my baby is going to complete 6 mnths and still my periods haven't r..

white spots on forehead of my 6 months b..

Hiii... There are white spots on forehead of my 6 months old baby. I consulted p..

poop

hii my 9mnyh lil prince doing poop 2/3 times in day some time waterly is it ok...

dry skin

hi all my baby completed 6 months .she is having very dry skin please suggest gu..