HFMD and viral infections

Lakshmi Subramanian

Hi All, Mt 9 month old got infected with HFMD viral infection and really got bad outbreaks. This happens once we shifted to a new place. Can anyone tell me if there is any natural/home care techniques to keep these kind of infections at bay? I see that they do not have vaccines for these airborne diseases. Thanks!

• 1

Lakshmi Subramanian

Thanks Carol!

massage oil

pls suggest if olive oil is good for babies.. i use coconut oil.. somewhere i re..

Ghutti for baby

hii... should i start to give ghutti to my baby as i heard that it is good for b..

Beast of a baby girl!

my 9 month old always head buts , slaps, claws, or hits anyone and then laughts..

HI all is it safe to give mong dal in winter

Atta Ka halwa

My baby is almost 1 am and I did introduce atta, besan yet.. can you please sug..

Skin care

Hi my baby is of 4 months. His face is very dry . I have tried everything. But i..

best almond oil brand for babies

hi I want to know that which one is best almond oil brand for babies for massag..