Hi all, I have a doubt in breastfeeding

Ramya Alaguvel

Dear all, I have a 19 months old daughter. I didn't stop her breastfeeding but nowadays only at night s. Sometimes due to my sleeping position I may not be able to feed from my left one . Does it get spoiled if not fed for two to three days? Is it safe to feed my baby on 4th night? One of friends said its not safe to feed her so, it may cause illness. Kindly advice me in this regard. .

• 2

Pallavi Prashanth

I was advised not to do so. You can sit for a while if needed as I used to do. please expel , its not safe.

Suchita Singh

you should expel the milk if baby is not feeding. its not safe for baby and also tastes awful. ok I have not tasted but my baby used to refuse drinking milk if not fed for a day or so.

What should be diet of a three yrs old s..

What should I give my son for proper growth

my baby is 1year 4months, but here weigh..

my baby is 1year 4months, but here weight is 7. 5 kgd

not eating food

my son doesn't eat properly any medication to improve the appetite

Fussy eater

My 16 months old son has become very very fussy eater. he doesn't like anythin..

Oats

How can I introduce oats to my 15 months old son. Please share some interesting..

iron deficiency and low Hb affects my ch..

foods containing iron and essential vitamins for child