Hi all, I have a doubt in breastfeeding

Ramya Alaguvel

Dear all, I have a 19 months old daughter. I didn't stop her breastfeeding but nowadays only at night s. Sometimes due to my sleeping position I may not be able to feed from my left one . Does it get spoiled if not fed for two to three days? Is it safe to feed my baby on 4th night? One of friends said its not safe to feed her so, it may cause illness. Kindly advice me in this regard. .

• 2

Pallavi Prashanth

I was advised not to do so. You can sit for a while if needed as I used to do. please expel , its not safe.

Suchita Singh

you should expel the milk if baby is not feeding. its not safe for baby and also tastes awful. ok I have not tasted but my baby used to refuse drinking milk if not fed for a day or so.

healthy food forb2-3 years baby

she don't eat food so I want some healthy food which is will be healthy for her

Regarding solid foods

Hi my twins r 15 months .boy and girl. girl eats anything anytime. eg. if I'm e..

Food. to be carried during train journey..

Please suggest food items to be carried for. my 2 years baby for long journey.

addiction to gadgets

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only..

stopped eating

Hi my daughter is 13 months old. She was eating everything I offered her includi..

Bottle Milk at midnight

hello... my 19 months old boy is on bottle milk.. he has a habit of having milk..

How to increase hunger in toddler?

My daughter does jot feel like eating now a days ..she is 1 and half yrs old.. c..

underweight baby

hlo,my baby is two years old and his weight is 9 kg and height is also small ..h..