Hi everyone

Jyoti Maheswari

I m mother of twin baby boyz,they r 2 months old and are completely on formula top feed pro naan.. they vomit a lot... is it normal.. or I should consult a doctor.

• 1

shweta sharma

Dear Jyoti, I was also feeding Nan pro as a top up to my son.. and he used to vomit a lot.. then after consulting with the pediatrist I changed the same to other formula milk and his vomits reduced to some extinct.. you can also ask your doctor..

polio drops

my baby is of 8 months now..... I wanted to knw what the interval of polio drops..

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..

diapers

Hi moms can anyone suggest which diapers r good t use. Before i ws usg mamy poks..

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

wch medicine is gud n wl nt harm babies

alloathy or homeopathy wch is best fr babies

Infant's hairfall

Hi all want to discuss hair issue of my 3 months old baby. actually he had a goo..

info needed for new borns

my babies are one month old. from when to start hammock. what is the ideal weigh..

baby falls down from bed

This is the second time my baby fallen down from bed. Though i well guarded him..