Hi I am narmada my kid is 3 year 11 months normally he is good boy when he is aungry he is behaving nauty please tell me how to reduce that habbit to my son

Narmada K

Nutrition

• 2

Hi Narmada! Usually children are unable to control hunger and they get impatient when their demands are not met with immediately. They would throw tantrums, keep on repeating that they are hungry, lie down on floor or throw away things. It is advisable to make a fixed routine for him where there is more or less fixed time for everything including mealtime. Also avoid giving in to his demands to give him junk food or biscuits/juices etc. Serve him healthy nutritious meals around that time. U could also try and teach him better ways of communicating his needs. Hope this helps!

Hi Narmada what do you want to know?

Denzel

hi, my son is very agressive and hits others almost every day.. we have been con..

aggressive behaviour

my child is aggressive behaviour towards us. he is showing this attitude too of..

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

Sir, my baby is too naughty. I don't kno..

Boarding school ka plan kar sakti hu

behaviour

my baby is 4 n is very stubborn.. she never wants to listen anyone , when ever s..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..

Anger control and stubborn

my son is very short tempered and is stubborn in all matters. gives wrong repli..