Hi I am narmada my kid is 3 year 11 months normally he is good boy when he is aungry he is behaving nauty please tell me how to reduce that habbit to my son

narmada k

Nutrition

• 2

Hi Narmada! Usually children are unable to control hunger and they get impatient when their demands are not met with immediately. They would throw tantrums, keep on repeating that they are hungry, lie down on floor or throw away things. It is advisable to make a fixed routine for him where there is more or less fixed time for everything including mealtime. Also avoid giving in to his demands to give him junk food or biscuits/juices etc. Serve him healthy nutritious meals around that time. U could also try and teach him better ways of communicating his needs. Hope this helps!

Hi Narmada what do you want to know?

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

not interacting in class wid his mates

hi I am alka and my son is five years old. whenever I discussed with him about h..

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

My son don't lyk to giv answer to his t..

Child psychology 3to7 year

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

communication problem

my child 5 yers old. he can addition. number dictation. but school want..

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..