Hi I am narmada my kid is 3 year 11 months normally he is good boy when he is aungry he is behaving nauty please tell me how to reduce that habbit to my son

Narmada K

Nutrition

• 2

Hi Narmada! Usually children are unable to control hunger and they get impatient when their demands are not met with immediately. They would throw tantrums, keep on repeating that they are hungry, lie down on floor or throw away things. It is advisable to make a fixed routine for him where there is more or less fixed time for everything including mealtime. Also avoid giving in to his demands to give him junk food or biscuits/juices etc. Serve him healthy nutritious meals around that time. U could also try and teach him better ways of communicating his needs. Hope this helps!

Hi Narmada what do you want to know?

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

not interacting in class wid his mates

hi I am alka and my son is five years old. whenever I discussed with him about h..

cranky

my elder son is 4 n half years old. recently I m blessed with baby boy in Januar..

Shy child

Hi my child is very shy!

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

joining in sports is wrong?

my baby girl is 6years. she is very active, so we join in batmenten. then she st..

she is very sturbbon

pls help hw to change tis behaviour

behavior

My son is 3 years 6 month. He is in Nursery. He is ok at home .But out side he i..