Hi I am narmada my kid is 3 year 11 months normally he is good boy when he is aungry he is behaving nauty please tell me how to reduce that habbit to my son

narmada k

Nutrition

• 2

Hi Narmada! Usually children are unable to control hunger and they get impatient when their demands are not met with immediately. They would throw tantrums, keep on repeating that they are hungry, lie down on floor or throw away things. It is advisable to make a fixed routine for him where there is more or less fixed time for everything including mealtime. Also avoid giving in to his demands to give him junk food or biscuits/juices etc. Serve him healthy nutritious meals around that time. U could also try and teach him better ways of communicating his needs. Hope this helps!

Hi Narmada what do you want to know?

always beating and fights with others

my child always fight with other and playing games .I am beating him but he is..

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

for controll agressiveness

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

my child is 5. 1 yrs old

how to protect my child from learning bad words and things