Hi.. i m in 8th month of pragncy and i am afraid of my baby's health and safety ...

Pallavi Vyas

Like his physical health. .

• 2

Pranitha P

Don't worry. ..everything will be fine by GOD'S grace... you will enjoy amazing new world. ..Welcome to motherhood! !

Ruchi

It's common concern dear. Don't worry if your doctor is happy with the growth of your baby than everything is fyn der. N remember your baby right now is in most secured place in the world. So relax enjoy ur last term. N get ready for the motherhood. Wish u n ur baby a healthy life

head ache

Hello,im 2months nw I have a bad headache since 4days, pls help me with homely c..

confirm pregnancy

Hello moms can ny one hlp me to weather my frnd is pregnant or not i will send u..

Thyroid during pregnancy

My wife she is in her 31 wks and reports showed symptoms of thyroid, is these no..

how to reduce pimples in pregnancy

hi, now am 35 weeks,2days pregnant in this week in my face is looking oily n pim..

sugar levels

hello. i am 35 weeks pregnant. whats the normal values for fbs and ppbs ?

back pain

i have got tail bone pain after my second delivery(normal).. my baby is 94days o..