Hi.. i m in 8th month of pragncy and i am afraid of my baby's health and safety ...

Pallavi Vyas

Like his physical health. .

• 2

Pranitha P

Don't worry. ..everything will be fine by GOD'S grace... you will enjoy amazing new world. ..Welcome to motherhood! !

Ruchi

It's common concern dear. Don't worry if your doctor is happy with the growth of your baby than everything is fyn der. N remember your baby right now is in most secured place in the world. So relax enjoy ur last term. N get ready for the motherhood. Wish u n ur baby a healthy life

sugar levels

hello. i am 35 weeks pregnant. whats the normal values for fbs and ppbs ?

Thyroid during pregnancy

My wife she is in her 31 wks and reports showed symptoms of thyroid, is these no..

How many days after C section delivery c..

It's been 4 weeks since I delivered my bundle of joy via C section. I had put on..

head ache

My wife have constipation severe head . she is 4 month pregnant.

Hair fall During breastfeeding

Hii .... my hair fall is increasing day by day... What should I do .... kab tk h..

viral in 17th week pregnancy

I m 17th week pregnant and suffering from fever last 2 days. my temperature is g..

Introduction

Hi AnaMarie, Now tell me what is your problem and what solution are you seeking?