Hi, M searching a daycare and play school in Gurgaon, for my 21 month old kid... Any suggestion ??

Twinkle Bharti

Hi all, pls help me out in searching a good pre school and a daycare for my baby.. presently he is going to Footprints Childcare but the issue is in there new session i:e From april onwards they are doing 5 days a week But m working 6 days , Mon -Sat.. So if do any1 have good suggestion pls share..

• 2

Twinkle Bharti

Near by Huda City, sushant Lok.. But the daycare should open all 6 days..

preeti

which area?

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..