Hi my 11 month old son is often scratches his ears

Vaidhegi

Hi my 11 month old son is often scratches his ears... i regularly clean his ears with soft rolled corner of a cotton towel... can I use soliwax ear drops?

• 8

Shirin Srivastava Quadros

Vaidehi... scratching the ears is a sign that they are feeling sleepy... some kids also do this for pleasure..

Vaidhegi

Thank you lakshmi and mukta

Mukta Suyal

just check one thing that while taking bath, her ears remain wet. Other wise while taking head bath try to put some cotton in the ears but that too not very deep.

Mukta Suyal

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

My baby does the same. checked a couple of times for ear infection but then deduced that she just loves scratching without any reason. just a habit, nothing to worry about

Vaidhegi

Thank you Rashi and Shikha

Hi Vaidhegi Deivasigamani! I completely agree with Rashi! Ear Wax has a protective role to play. Putting ear buds or cloth can cause injury to ear drums. It is advisable not to use those. Itching in ears could be because of many reasons including teething, ear infection,scratch inside ears due to sharp nails of the baby,etc. If u have noticed redness in the ear or child is crying touching ears, it is advisable to see yr pediatrician ASAP.

Rashi

Hi Vaidhegi Deivasigamani I think you should not. ENT specialists even don't recommend adults cleaning ear using ear buds. they say let the wax come out of the ear naturally or clean it with a soft cloth and that too not so deeply. So you may also consult an ENT specialist but don't take any such action yourself.

about nostril blocking at night

hello, my baby is 7 months old and she has facing nostril blocking prob during n..

constipation

my girl is 14 months old she is having constipation Nd sometimes blood is there..

Post delivery weight

Hi momies how do i deal wid my post delivery weight gain when n how to loose wei..

Poop problem

My 3 month baby is feeling difficult to poop and it's color is green .I am givin..

pee n poo

what is d ryt tym to potty train children.... mine is juz 7 mnths old....

for weight gain

my baby boy is 6. 5 months old. he is so weak so what should I do to gain his we..

My baby is 8 month old. She is having ga..

My baby is 8 month old. She is having gas problems. Can i give her Gripe Water?..

health issue

can i use room heater to 9months baby room?