Hi my 11 month old son is often scratches his ears

Vaidhegi

Hi my 11 month old son is often scratches his ears... i regularly clean his ears with soft rolled corner of a cotton towel... can I use soliwax ear drops?

• 8

Shirin Srivastava Quadros

Vaidehi... scratching the ears is a sign that they are feeling sleepy... some kids also do this for pleasure..

Vaidhegi

Thank you lakshmi and mukta

Mukta Suyal

just check one thing that while taking bath, her ears remain wet. Other wise while taking head bath try to put some cotton in the ears but that too not very deep.

Mukta Suyal

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

My baby does the same. checked a couple of times for ear infection but then deduced that she just loves scratching without any reason. just a habit, nothing to worry about

Vaidhegi

Thank you Rashi and Shikha

Hi Vaidhegi Deivasigamani! I completely agree with Rashi! Ear Wax has a protective role to play. Putting ear buds or cloth can cause injury to ear drums. It is advisable not to use those. Itching in ears could be because of many reasons including teething, ear infection,scratch inside ears due to sharp nails of the baby,etc. If u have noticed redness in the ear or child is crying touching ears, it is advisable to see yr pediatrician ASAP.

Rashi

Hi Vaidhegi Deivasigamani I think you should not. ENT specialists even don't recommend adults cleaning ear using ear buds. they say let the wax come out of the ear naturally or clean it with a soft cloth and that too not so deeply. So you may also consult an ENT specialist but don't take any such action yourself.

stools

my child is 4 months old n she has not passed stools since 2days.. she is on exc..

cold n cough

my both the kids suffer from cold n cough often what should i do

I didn't gave breastmilk

my baby is fifth month old and I am giving formula milk does it effects of my ba..

high fever due to lose green motion

my baby is 8 th Month old and she has very high fever and greenish motions... I..

health pblm

my child who is 3mnths old hve cold.. dr se concern karne ke baad bhi use kuch..

periods

hello friends dec month I get my first periods after delivery. so flow was heavy..

baby vaginally becomes red

hi all 7 month baby vagina got red, can any one help me plz what I hv to do

constipation

my 2 mnths old daughter is costipated she do not pass stool until i give her dul..