Hi My baby is 25 days old. after breast feeding he is omitting some amount of milk always. Also feeling that is facing some problem in the thoughts because of the omitting. Please suggest.

Lalith Deepika

Baby health care

• 1

shilpa shree

Hello lalith, nothing to worry abt that. Vomiting a small quantity is a healthy sign. Make sure vomit is in curd form not in the milk form. My son also used vomit after every feed

plz suggest some effective remedies

my daughter is 7momth suffering frm cold n fewer gvbher drops n also gv her ajwa..

dry scalp

my 2 and half months baby has dry scalp. can someone plz suggest wat can be done..

Weight & height of an infant

Hi all, my baby boy is 2 n a half months old. Weight is 4. 520 & height is 54 cm..

runny nose

my son got runny nose cold can u say me homemade tips

periods

hi mummas.. my baby is going to complete 6 mnths and still my periods haven't r..

Height and weight

Hi what should be the height and weight of 5 month 20 days old baby boy

massage oil

I'm using desi ghee mixed with almond for massage ..is it gud fr massage in win..

crawling

my son is 10 months old but still he does not crawl. i am so worried about him ...