Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth.

Jyoti

Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth. .

• 1

Aabha

Hi Jyoti.. that would be just once in a day right?If possible do prepare something before going to office.. so that her caretaker can feed in the afternoon too.. as she is now 9 months old,ideally she needs to be given three meals in a day. Also have a word with your doctor.. they will be able to tell whether itz ok for your baby.

food for 10 months old baby??

about food

hi moms from when do i start to give boiled Egg to my baby

red banana

hi please suggest 1/4 RED banana sevvalai can be given to 6 month baby

baby is almost 5 month old can I introduce banana and apple puree as baby is ver..

green peas

hi my son s 8 months cn i gve him green peas