Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth.

Jyoti

Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth. .

• 1

Aabha

Hi Jyoti.. that would be just once in a day right?If possible do prepare something before going to office.. so that her caretaker can feed in the afternoon too.. as she is now 9 months old,ideally she needs to be given three meals in a day. Also have a word with your doctor.. they will be able to tell whether itz ok for your baby.

baby food

Can pear be boiled, smashed and given to a seven months baby??

weaning

Wot should I start giving to my 6 month old daughter

Food

Hi my baby is 6th month old what all should I start in his diet

baby not taking bottle feed

My lo is 4month old and has been on exclusive breast feed till now. I wanted to..

please help

hi... my baby is 8 months old. can i give him oats,which are available in the ma..

Can baby be given other milk if after br..

I have a son who is 10 days old and feeds his mothers milk but even after feedin..

Diet

my daughter is 9 month .what are the food I can give n she is slightly underweig..