Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth.

Jyoti

Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth. .

• 1

Aabha

Hi Jyoti.. that would be just once in a day right?If possible do prepare something before going to office.. so that her caretaker can feed in the afternoon too.. as she is now 9 months old,ideally she needs to be given three meals in a day. Also have a word with your doctor.. they will be able to tell whether itz ok for your baby.

vomit

hi all, my baby is 11 months old. from last 2 weeks he vomits whenever i give hi..

abt food

breast milk is not suficient for my 5 month old. wat else can i give

pls give fr me food chart fr my 5mnth baby

Facing hard time in giving food to my 7+..

I'm giving rice porridge,raw banana porridge,boiled smashed apple and carrot. bu..

Poppy seeds for 6 months baby first home..

hi my son is going to complete 6 months. m preparing home made food for him. as..

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

sweeteners

which sweetener can I add in fruit juice to my 7months baby