Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth.

Jyoti

Hi My baby is 9 month old, and i am working so i give her solid food like daal, daliya or kheer etc in the night when i came back from office and in the morning or evening she drink milk or eat biscuits and sometime fruit only. is it ok for baby growth. .

• 1

Aabha

Hi Jyoti.. that would be just once in a day right?If possible do prepare something before going to office.. so that her caretaker can feed in the afternoon too.. as she is now 9 months old,ideally she needs to be given three meals in a day. Also have a word with your doctor.. they will be able to tell whether itz ok for your baby.

does not want to eat solid foods or chew..

my baby is 1 year old and she refuse to chew foods . she only eats mashed foods..

juice

Hi ..... my baby 5 month old can I give orange juice for homemade

Milk

Hi, My baby is 8 months old. I have problem in milk production because of that r..

Cerelac : wheat+apple 6 months

guys help me with it: i have 2 rush 2 office by next week but worried about my..

Giving water to the baby

Hey my girl is 6 months n I have started giving her dal twice a day.. I want to..

food for 6 to 12 month old baby

i would like to know what kind of food I have to prepare for my 8 month old baby..

Food for 8 month old baby

My baby is 8 month old but she still stick to only milk. She dislikes khichdi. S..

Milk

Hi I want to knw do babies drink less milk once they are put on solids