Hi my daughter 6 month old .... she got cold nd cough

Shyam Lee

Hi my daughter 6 month old .... she got cold nd cough .... i gave her 2. 5 ml sinarest af syrup ... She s a pre mayure baby ... 2. 5 ml is rite r not ... pls let me know

• 3

aarti kamble

make a call to dr and talk or read instructn on cinarest u given

Shyam Lee

Thanks for yr valuable reply Dr.. Will do as u suggested ...

Rohini Motwani

Hello, i wil suggest you to please visit your babys paediatrician, dose of drug is decided by the weight of ur baby n how much pcm is in the drug.. Please dont give any drug without consulting, right dose is important to cure baby, higher doses can b harmful for her liver.

weight gain

my baby is doing poop 7 to 8 times in a day.. is there any connection of weight..

vomiting

Hi all... my two n half month son is having cough n cold and day before yesterda..

poop

hii my 9mnyh lil prince doing poop 2/3 times in day some time waterly is it ok...

Rolling on

My baby is 2 1/2 months old when can I expect her to roll on

Food during cough

Hi all,my 7 months baby have excessive cough,her voice becomes very low wen she..

cold and cough

hi, my baby doll is 3 months old and has caught cold. what to do. she is on brea..

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..