Hi my one month daughter is their. How best to give her bath twice a day

Rekha Satish

Bathing

• 6

Payal Shah

U can gv ur baby sponge bath o wet cloth bath instead of actaul bath in evening n b4 goin to bed.. it helps make them feel fresh n playful

Rekha Satish

Hi everyone. Can we g ive them water to drink a spoon which is boiled

Rekha Satish

Thanks a lot for all moms .

Monika

Not to bath twice for such a munchkin!! TRy when she is 6 months old..

Megha Chawla

Hi Rekha, I am not sure why would you want to give her bath twice a day, also is there anything specific you need to know about bathing. I always used luke warm water and did not use any body wash etc, I just use to put some milk in the bucket of water and some rose water because their skin is very tender.

Rashmi Rekha

I would prefer not to bath twice a day as she is too small . they get cold very easily

ears cleaning

how to clean 5months baby ears...

baby weight

My baby is now 11 month n she is only 8. 6 kg. plz suggest me to how to increas..

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

Consumption of egg

Friends whenever I give egg(tried both boiled egg white alone & fried egg) to my..

Cough and cold.

My son is 9 months old and usually he is having problem of heavy cough in night...