Hi, my princess is 2 months old. Is cow's milk or lactogen should be given to her other than breast milk????

Jayshree Patil

Cow milk or lactogen

• 3

shilpa ghosh

Till 6 mnth only breastmilk not even water.

Neha Chopra

Hi as per doctor u should only give breast feed if still u wish to give top feed give lactogen. Cow or buffalo milk to be given after a year. Child is unable to digest these and it harms their stomach and they are more colic and in pain.

jyothi reddy

Hi jayashree lactogen is better than cows milk even doctor suggested for my baby same

Cold and cough

Will anybody plz tell me natural treatment for this cold and cough for my 5 mont..

Loose motion

Hi my baby is 5 month now. She also suffering from loose motion. But first I su..

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

Breastfeed issue

Why my baby cries at the touch of breast. Am not able to breastfeed him cz he st..

face problem

hello, mommies my baby is 7 month old and she has small red bumps on her face fr..

using tooth brush

hello mom's my boy is 9months old. he was having his teeth can I brush his teeth..

is it safe to keep baby's genitals uncov..

Hi. my baby boy is 4 months n 3 weeks old. I'm using cloth nappy which is pure c..