Hi, My son is 1. 7 months old and he to just 8kgs and looks very lean... I'm really worried about his weight gain. He is far away from rice as he hates to eat.. he is very kind of junk food.. Can some one help me on the same

archana votra

• 1

Sruthi Patiballa

Hi archana, weight is not an issue till he is active says doctors. Try giving him colourful food such as colour roti, fried rice... Don't keep any junk foods available to him at home. Give him milkshakes, fruit juices, prepare fruit icecreams at home. I always suggest people to allow kids to eat in their own plate. My kid is 1 year old but i give her food in a bowl and leave it to her, she will do lots of mess and in mean while i will feed her too. In this way she sarted having some amount of food my her own. Hope this helps you. Take care.

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

breast feeding

plz suggest me how to stop breast feeding of 2. 1year baby.

Banana in winters

can i give banana to my 15 months old baby in winters as she loves banana a lot

Food recipe

Can someone share what kind of food can b given to 16 months old baby ? Any reci..