Hi, My son is 1. 7 months old and he to just 8kgs and looks very lean... I'm really worried about his weight gain. He is far away from rice as he hates to eat.. he is very kind of junk food.. Can some one help me on the same

archana votra

• 1

Sruthi Patiballa

Hi archana, weight is not an issue till he is active says doctors. Try giving him colourful food such as colour roti, fried rice... Don't keep any junk foods available to him at home. Give him milkshakes, fruit juices, prepare fruit icecreams at home. I always suggest people to allow kids to eat in their own plate. My kid is 1 year old but i give her food in a bowl and leave it to her, she will do lots of mess and in mean while i will feed her too. In this way she sarted having some amount of food my her own. Hope this helps you. Take care.

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

baby sleeping

hello my baby is 15 months old.. his sleeping hours r very less even after takin..

Potty problem in kids

My baby is 2. 2 yrs old n he has a problem of very hard stool . suggest me solut..

talking

my son 2. 4 years old doesn't talk yet

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

Thumb sucking

Hi mommies.. my almost 2 year old daughter is still sucking her thumb! I have tr..

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..