Hi, My son is 1. 7 months old and he to just 8kgs and looks very lean... I'm really worried about his weight gain. He is far away from rice as he hates to eat.. he is very kind of junk food.. Can some one help me on the same

Archana Votra

• 1

Sruthi Patiballa

Hi archana, weight is not an issue till he is active says doctors. Try giving him colourful food such as colour roti, fried rice... Don't keep any junk foods available to him at home. Give him milkshakes, fruit juices, prepare fruit icecreams at home. I always suggest people to allow kids to eat in their own plate. My kid is 1 year old but i give her food in a bowl and leave it to her, she will do lots of mess and in mean while i will feed her too. In this way she sarted having some amount of food my her own. Hope this helps you. Take care.

my baby kathir

never drink milk

fever and diarrhea

my child is suffering from fever and diarrhea .. from last night... I don't know..

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

vaccination

my daughter is 2. 5yrs... d last vaccination was given at 2 yrs... can some one..

Sukrit Wadhawan

Hi All, My daughter yells a lot. Please let me know what can be the reason and..

worms

when to give albendazole to children. night or early morning

child not eating

hii, my daughter age is 2. 5 years. but she is not interested in eating food. sh..

for babies,watching TV is safe or not?

my daughter is 1. 8yrs old. .she like too much to watch TV. once I off the TV,sh..