Hi My son is 3 month and have cold and his nose is block

Meghna Vaity

Cold and cough

Shikha Nutritionist

Hello All, I'm completely agree with home remedies given by Kriti Sharma. Ajwain is really good and potli tricks works for elders too while running nose. Ajwain potli I myself have tried many times. Apart from that 1. make Jayfal paste into ghee and give massage to the baby in feets, chest and back, will relax to the baby as well melt all cough and comes out through poop. Relives from congestion.

Sarvada Hegde

Hi take brest milk and put 2 drops in each nose. Do this 3 to 4 times in a day then block will release.

heena singla

Just be cautious.. as some infants are allergic to vicks vapour rub as thr skin is tender.. so instead of rubbing vicks on the body u can rub half tsp vicks in a cotton hanky nd keep it near baby while she/he is sleeping... nd make sure don't rub vicks on the palm as baby can irritate his eyes/nose/mouth if in case he touches his face...

Lakshmi Goswami

Hi Meghna.. If u r focussed on home remedies then rubbing Vicks Vaporub on yr child's chest and cover it up with a cotton layer inside his clothes will keep him warm entire night. U can also rub Vicks in his palms and feet too. Go and take your docs advise - the best option. There are many drops as SOS my paediatrician has advised for winter season and other regular symptoms of baby wch are not medicated even- eg. Nasivion S effects immediately in clearing nose block if used 2drops before each feed. All the best.

heena singla

Yes the ajjwain potli really works.. it has helped my 3 months old daughter a lot... you can also reheat the potli with iron.. and give him steam it does wonders...

kriti sharma

Hey... I know what m going to say will sound weird but I know it works wonders. Express some breast milk in a bowl. Apply some of it on his chest and then give him some hot compressions(sek). Also heat up some ajwain in a pan. Put it in a fine cotton cloth and while your baby is sleeping make him breathe the smell of it. Will help him in breathing and will also dissolve cough congestion. Also my doc recommended nasivion mini 2 drops for each nostril for nose block of my child. It also works efficiently and keeps the nose open for 12 hours.

5 months

when can i start Makin my baby sit n how to start on with.....

11 old baby having motion

baby poop 5/6 a day .. it's foamy ( yellow n green mix) .. he is having 4 times..

Soup recipes and mosquito prevention

Hi all , I have two queries. Please suggest a few soup recipes for my 6 months o..

baby scalp

my baby scalp is very soft. he z 10month old.. upto what age this thing will be..

dry fruit for baby

can I give dry fruit to my 9 month old baby in powder form?

loose motion at the age of 9 month

loose motion during teething phase

formula milk

Is it safe to use bisleri for making formula milk

cough and cold

my baby is six month old. she is having cold and lot cough. she CNT even sleep p..