Hi, my son is 3yrs 7 months old.. I dont know how to handle him, as i get angry n i dont want to get angry on my son. He is not listening to me at all. Pls help

Shambhavi Nirantar Oak

Child doesnt listen

Shambhavi Nirantar Oak

Thanks shikha bhatt ji... Will definately try it

Hi Shambhavi! I believe u need to bring a change in yr strategy. Getting angry might make him stubborn and even retaliate. it's advisable avoid situations which leads to difference of opinion. If these are unavoidable then think about it and find out the point where he disobeys u. Try to handle the same situation differently. Tell yourself u will not raise your voice no matter what. Make him sit and Make an eye contact with him and talk politely rather than giving orders. Be firm in your tone but calm and cool. If he wants to say something while discussing ask him to be polite and share his point of view. if you are OK with his thoughts then appreciate him for givING such a good suggestion. If u r not OK, then u could tell him,How about doing it this way? Trust me there is no harm in sometimes doing things the way a child wants. Shambhavi, we want the child to grow up into a good human being not essentially by making him do things the way we want but by letting him grow at his own pace,utilizing his strengths , motivating him and helping him overcome his not so strong points with love,patience and being a role model ourself. Hope this helps!

Aggressive behavior

. My son is three years and nine months old he becomes very violent at times. I..

hyper active child

my child is hyper active. don't listen to anything to anyone ..

not sleeping

my daughter is 5 y 10 m old i am very much concerned about her rest in night hou..

Behaviour

My child is about 5 years. He doesn't listen me most of the times and when I for..

Child Aggression

My daughter gets angry easily nd sometime hitting problem too. she is also stubb..

Sir, my baby is too naughty. I don't kno..

Boarding school ka plan kar sakti hu

how to encourage the child

how to encourage the child

my 6 years son is not listening me at al..

I live in a joint family .my son has absence seizure from last 1 year n 6 month...