Hi my son is 7 month old

Suma Lokesh

what all can I feed him & m planning to my native it's 5 he journey in car what all I should carry

Aabha

Hi Suma you can give a variety of fruits to him so that he can enjoy the different tastes n textures. I give grated apple to my daughter(8mnths old) instead of boiling it. You can also steam and give. Banana, papaya, chikoo, oranges can be given. Also try vegetables like doodhi/bottle gourd, potato, sweet potato,carrot steamed and mashed properly. Ragi, sooji can also be given. Please remember to wait for atleast 3-4 days before introducing anything new. Depending on what time of the day you are travelling. .you will require to carry whatever he eats at that particular time. If you are formula feeding then bottles and boiled warm water in a thermos, carry extra set of clothes,wipes, diaper changes, his favourite toys/book to keep him engaged for smetime. Believe me he will be sleeping for a few hours anyway!:) All the best!

Sleeping Issue

Hi friends can any say in which month baby sleep whole night without feed as my..

massage oil

pls suggest if olive oil is good for babies.. i use coconut oil.. somewhere i re..

choking in 9 month old baby... Urgent

my baby was playing on floor and I think he had swallowed something because he i..

baby has minimised her humming sounds

My baby girl has completed her 4 months. last months she was trying to speak wi..

disposable diapers are risky??

Hi Mommies, I have heard that disposable diapers are risky for baby boys... it c..

Hair Growth

Hi, my baby born with very less hairs on head. n till now in 3 months he has alm..

olive oil

pls suggest ,any gud brand of olive oil for massage other then Figaro.