Hi my son is 7 month old

Suma Lokesh

what all can I feed him & m planning to my native it's 5 he journey in car what all I should carry

Aabha

Hi Suma you can give a variety of fruits to him so that he can enjoy the different tastes n textures. I give grated apple to my daughter(8mnths old) instead of boiling it. You can also steam and give. Banana, papaya, chikoo, oranges can be given. Also try vegetables like doodhi/bottle gourd, potato, sweet potato,carrot steamed and mashed properly. Ragi, sooji can also be given. Please remember to wait for atleast 3-4 days before introducing anything new. Depending on what time of the day you are travelling. .you will require to carry whatever he eats at that particular time. If you are formula feeding then bottles and boiled warm water in a thermos, carry extra set of clothes,wipes, diaper changes, his favourite toys/book to keep him engaged for smetime. Believe me he will be sleeping for a few hours anyway!:) All the best!

10 month old baby girl weight

hello all my baby girl is 10 month old she is very active she also eats well onl..

Discharge from eyes

some white discharge is coming out from my 4 1/2 month's old baby right eye.....

Health issue

Hi my baby 5 month old, I Smoke some times, is it any harm to baby feed when I..

rashes

hi , my lo is 8mths old from birth she has rashes under her nose some times it s..

Patanjali shishu products

Hi moms, any reviews about Patanjali shishu products?

scratching head

my 5th month baby is scratching her head. can anyone tell reason?

using tooth brush

hello mom's my boy is 9months old. he was having his teeth can I brush his teeth..