Hi my son is 7 month old

suma lokesh

what all can I feed him & m planning to my native it's 5 he journey in car what all I should carry

Aabha

Hi Suma you can give a variety of fruits to him so that he can enjoy the different tastes n textures. I give grated apple to my daughter(8mnths old) instead of boiling it. You can also steam and give. Banana, papaya, chikoo, oranges can be given. Also try vegetables like doodhi/bottle gourd, potato, sweet potato,carrot steamed and mashed properly. Ragi, sooji can also be given. Please remember to wait for atleast 3-4 days before introducing anything new. Depending on what time of the day you are travelling. .you will require to carry whatever he eats at that particular time. If you are formula feeding then bottles and boiled warm water in a thermos, carry extra set of clothes,wipes, diaper changes, his favourite toys/book to keep him engaged for smetime. Believe me he will be sleeping for a few hours anyway!:) All the best!

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..

my baby is having redness and swollen ey..

please suggest what to do

ABOUT SKIN CREAM

Is EUMODONE-M cream safety for 3months baby in daily use

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..

Give solution plz

Hi my baby is staring 5 months but I gave feeding bottle from 2 months because o..

massage oil

my newborn is 2n half months old.. he is my second child ..bt dis time I am get..

feeding pattern

my baby is 4 month 16 days old now. we have very specific pattern of feeding (ex..

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..