Hi my son is 7 month old

Suma Lokesh

what all can I feed him & m planning to my native it's 5 he journey in car what all I should carry

Aabha

Hi Suma you can give a variety of fruits to him so that he can enjoy the different tastes n textures. I give grated apple to my daughter(8mnths old) instead of boiling it. You can also steam and give. Banana, papaya, chikoo, oranges can be given. Also try vegetables like doodhi/bottle gourd, potato, sweet potato,carrot steamed and mashed properly. Ragi, sooji can also be given. Please remember to wait for atleast 3-4 days before introducing anything new. Depending on what time of the day you are travelling. .you will require to carry whatever he eats at that particular time. If you are formula feeding then bottles and boiled warm water in a thermos, carry extra set of clothes,wipes, diaper changes, his favourite toys/book to keep him engaged for smetime. Believe me he will be sleeping for a few hours anyway!:) All the best!

6 month old is not liking d weaning food..

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have sta..

new born baby feeding

plz tell me I my baby is 23 days only the baby feed In every half hour or in eve..

dandruff problem

hello moms,my baby has 6months old. she has dandruff. i asked my pediatrician ab..

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?

Stomach and legs getting darker

Hello ladies ,my baby is 3 months 11 days old. I used to massage olive oil for m..