Hi please suggest diet for 7months pregnant

Venkateswararao Thota

advice

charu sawant

Eat small and frequent meals to avoid uneasyness and bloating. During water at least 3 lit/day. Eat more fruits and green leafy veggies. Include soups and juices in ur meal. Add nuts like almonds,raisins,walnut in ur diet. Drink atleast 1 glass of milk everyday. Avoid outside food n oily stuff as much u can. Stick to healthy options.

Veena InWebz

Always eat healthy food. As these days the chemicals and toxins are sprayed on the crops to yield in a good and ever tasty fruit or a vegetable. Hence, it would be really good to go organic. If you want to experience, try ordering a few items from a complete organic portal www. myrightbuy. com. Happy pregnancy and good luck! Cheers!

Lakshmi Kapoor Verma

When I was pregnant my biggest issue was snack cravings and in between hunger pangs .. For these pangs the healthiest option is to snack on fruits and different juices .. I also used to keep some home made panjeeri (low sugar ) with lot of nuts in it .. Used to find it quite filling

Sushma Venkata Lakshmi Verubhothla

Hi, my advice is eat more leafy vegetables, beetroots, pomegranates and milk. And also drink more water which helps in easy digestion and free movement for the baby inside.

Normal delivery

how to gain baby weight in 36 weeks preg..

hi, this is Madhu nw am 36weeks pregnant yesterday I done scanning the result sh..

breast milk not enough

I am having 3 1/2 month old baby mother feeding is not enough for him what i hav..

I am having cough. does it affect my bab..

I am having 4 months baby. she is breast feeding. I am having little cough. does..

Exercise for 2nd trimester

I am 5 months pregnant. Please advice me suitable exercise during these days.

Stemcell Banking

Which stemcell banking is better Life cell Baby cell Cordlife Any other

baby massage

after hw many days of birth massage shud be done of baby and of mother in case o..