Hi Sarbani,

Sarbani Dutta

I hv a baby boy of 1 month, i message oil with coconut oil which is made in home. after that i wash him with water. I want to know can I do oil message. plz suggested which oil is Good for him. He has little bit cold.

• 5

Anupama Sheregar

Hi Sarbani coconut oil is d best for massage.. it has v gud body absorption property.. also u cn warm it a lil n do massage in winters Enjoy motherhood!!!

srishti vishal

Mustard oil is good in case of cold .. Boil it with some pcs of garlic n ajwain... Fill in a bottle after it bcms cool... Then use whenever required.

Nupur Kale

I am using Himalaya Olive Oil. They are all good.

Madhavi M

Sesame seed oil is good for the baby skin. I'm Using for my 4 months old baby.

Rashmi Pandit

I have been doing oil massage for my kid since birth. And I have used organic coconut oil. I think Coconut oil is best for the skin..

Urgent - Baby suddenly not accepting bot..

Hi all , my 3. 5 month baby has suddenly stopped having bottle feed. He is on bo..

nasal congestion

my2 month baby has nasal and chest congestion . I has taken medical advice. insp..

Food

pls suggest me 3 soild food for my baby as he is going to complete 6 month in th..

Egg

My baby is 10 month now how to introduce egg to him.. rite he likes all the food..

10 months old baby, having constipation,..

my baby is suffering with constipation what should I include in her daily diet

about the teething

my baby girl is now 7 + and she has irritating very much with her gums because o..

frequent potty

hi all mom's. my lo from 2 days is doing potty frequently Nd his potty is little..

nose block and cough

Hi mommies.. My baby is 7 months old and have cough.. also his nose is blocked....