Hi Sarbani,

Sarbani Dutta

I hv a baby boy of 1 month, i message oil with coconut oil which is made in home. after that i wash him with water. I want to know can I do oil message. plz suggested which oil is Good for him. He has little bit cold.

• 5

Anupama Sheregar

Hi Sarbani coconut oil is d best for massage.. it has v gud body absorption property.. also u cn warm it a lil n do massage in winters Enjoy motherhood!!!

srishti vishal

Mustard oil is good in case of cold .. Boil it with some pcs of garlic n ajwain... Fill in a bottle after it bcms cool... Then use whenever required.

Nupur Kale

I am using Himalaya Olive Oil. They are all good.

Madhavi M

Sesame seed oil is good for the baby skin. I'm Using for my 4 months old baby.

Rashmi Pandit

I have been doing oil massage for my kid since birth. And I have used organic coconut oil. I think Coconut oil is best for the skin..

about child

for my second son second month is running now. in my home my husband suffering f..

Urgent - Baby suddenly not accepting bot..

Hi all , my 3. 5 month baby has suddenly stopped having bottle feed. He is on bo..

breast milk can be regain after slowdown

my baby is 5 months old n due to colic n cold n cough she was not sucking breast..

stool problem

hlo frnds i hv a que. pls ans. n suggest if nedded. my 3 n half month baby was s..

digestive problem

My baby is 2 months old and she is unable to digest formula milk either properly..

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..

fever

my 6 month old baby has fever since d past 2 dayz .,, is it coz of cerelac,,star..

loose motion for 7month baby

my daughter is 7 month old. she is having continuous loose motion for past 2 day..