Hi Sarbani,

Sarbani Dutta

I hv a baby boy of 1 month, i message oil with coconut oil which is made in home. after that i wash him with water. I want to know can I do oil message. plz suggested which oil is Good for him. He has little bit cold.

• 5

Anupama Sheregar

Hi Sarbani coconut oil is d best for massage.. it has v gud body absorption property.. also u cn warm it a lil n do massage in winters Enjoy motherhood!!!

srishti vishal

Mustard oil is good in case of cold .. Boil it with some pcs of garlic n ajwain... Fill in a bottle after it bcms cool... Then use whenever required.

Nupur Kale

I am using Himalaya Olive Oil. They are all good.

Madhavi M

Sesame seed oil is good for the baby skin. I'm Using for my 4 months old baby.

Rashmi Pandit

I have been doing oil massage for my kid since birth. And I have used organic coconut oil. I think Coconut oil is best for the skin..

urinate too much

My baby is 10 months urinate very much as per dr. advice I had done urine test i..

Loose motion

My daughter is 8months old. since yesterday she is having loose motion. What ar..

odomos

can we use odomos for 6 month old baby?? if no then what's the way to prevent th..

cough n cold

hy my baby is 4 n half mnths old n is hvin cough n cold.... nt dat severe bt yes..

Cough

Hi.. my baby is six month old.. What's the natural remedy for cough.. I can fee..

recipe for breakfast

Hi momies my lil one 8mnth old is having cough since one week and doctor strictl..

green poop

my baby is almost 4 months old and his poop is green colour, he is formula and b..

cold

hi.. my son is going to be 3 months on 12th Jan. he is having severe cold and na..