Hi

Sarbani Dutta

my son was 1month old since last 2 day he is vomiting after taking breast milk and i do burping frequently. When he do potty he do a lot of pressures nd cry a lot. Before that he never cry during poty. Is ths normal. ?

Neha Jain

Mother's diet is very important for any child feeding on breast milk. Avoid citric food, chole, rajma, Ural Chana etc Eat food with no or Lil spices. Try surviving on Oats, Dahlia etc for atleast, 2-3 months. They gradually change the food habits. It will help child get used to the variety of foods you take in

Mohanapriya J

Hi Even my son had the same problem for first 2 months... U try restricting eating gas producing veggies... drink jeera water for digestion..

Fever after vaccination

hi mommies, my baby is having fever around 100°c after a vaccine, should I keep..

red mole

red mole in his head only 2 months old ..s this a sign of skin cancer.. please g..

nasal congestion

my2 month baby has nasal and chest congestion . I has taken medical advice. insp..

hi all. plz suggest home remedies for co..

I have asked experts so many times. but didn't get answer

greenish stool

hi my son is 6months old from last 15days he is suffering from loose motions, ev..

give apple

hi my boy was 9months old. I'm giving half of boiled apple to my baby daily. is..

poop

my lo passing yellow watery motions for 7 to 10 times... is it because of cough..

motions

my baby boy is of 19days he is suffering from motions what's the best remedy..