Hi

Sonali Mahale

Pls help me out my son is 9 years old and he is not expressive I have only one child I worry that he will not become introvert

• 1

Hi Sonali, please understand that one can't become an introvert or extrovert. And just because he is not expressive does not mean that he is an introvert. Try and talk to him and if possible introduce him to the creative world of reading, writing and sketching. Let him choose what he wants to out of these three and you will see how expressive he is. All the best.

behaviour

hi my son is 9+ year old . he don't listen me at all nd do whatever he want wha..

son's behaviour

my son is not obeying n started arguing in every thing.

his bedroom cleaning up and dishes.

my son taking his times to do these chores. he's done with dishes for like 3 to..

less concentration

my son is having less concentration in any thing like study, hobbies. having ver..

tattle tale each other

Both my kids have been telling on each other all the time. like he did it or she..

change in study interest

my child (Eesha) was earlier very much actively involved in study.. she is a fas..

Sit still in one place.

McKenzie having a hard time sit still in one place. She go all over place. She's..