Hi

Sonali Mahale

Pls help me out my son is 9 years old and he is not expressive I have only one child I worry that he will not become introvert

• 1

Hi Sonali, please understand that one can't become an introvert or extrovert. And just because he is not expressive does not mean that he is an introvert. Try and talk to him and if possible introduce him to the creative world of reading, writing and sketching. Let him choose what he wants to out of these three and you will see how expressive he is. All the best.

My elder son never want to do study

My elder son is very nice by nature and always obedience and follow Wat ever I s..

short temper

hi. how to control my child from anger

how do I get care his psychological matt..

L am a working mother so how can I manage his violence

responsible behaviour

my son who is turning 10 has started getting careless and irresponsible, he loss..

change in study interest

my child (Eesha) was earlier very much actively involved in study.. she is a fas..

son dont listen to what is being said

my son dont listen to any work unles and until it has not been told 4 5 times an..