hi,can you provide me some information about green woods high at koramangala bangalore? esp a comparison with other good school of bangalore. thanks

Manisha

Mar 11, 2013

• 3

Rohan Srivastava

Greenwood High is one of the reputed school in Bangalore which has balance of Extracurricular activity with academics.

Neena

She also added that Inventure Academy is one of the best international schools in b'lore.

Neena

Hey Manisha. My sister recently moved up north from Bangalore, she says Greenwoods is a good school, they have a friend who is a teacher there.

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

preschool

how to prepare my child for preschool

when he is talk

talking

right age admission for lkg

my daughter 2. 1 we are planning to join her this June and join her lkg next yr..

school problem

my daughter is 2. 8years old and she cries when she going to the school.. what s..